Raekwon Davis gone | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raekwon Davis gone

That's good value at $7 mil per year. Farewell to Raekwon. We should be extended players at those salaries, just like with AVG.

May have missed a signing, but I believe all of the following are still unsigned FA's:

Jonathan Hankins
Greg Gaines
Poona Ford
Sebastian Joseph-Day
Bilal Nichols
A'Shawn Robinson
Maurice Hurst
DaQuan Jones

I doubt Miami would make a play for DJ Reeder, because he'd F up the comp picks, and he'll be relatively expensive, but he'd be the best available.

Drafting a DT in the 1st, when the class is loaded at OL and WR, would bother me a lot. DT's take longer to develop, and the offense still needs real help.
Haven't our other signings already F upd the comp picks? That's why never get any, we are always active in FA.

I'd not go DT with our top pick but DT could be the pick.....I still feel OL/WR would offer the most value there....I'd consider DT with our 2nd round pick though
Most of the top rated DT's are not relatively large (Murphy, Robinson, Jenkins, Hall, Newton...) We lost a lot of size in Wilkins and Davis. I guess TSweat would make up all the size lost and then some, but I, at least, really am concerned about his conditioning. Also still don't know Weaver's intended scheme (s) up front. Ravens from last year? Ravens from Wink's years? Texans from his year as DC? Romeo Crennel's from His Texans time? New ideas altogether? :chuckle: Might affect how much size upfront we need or want.

Most of the top rated DT's are not relatively large (Murphy, Robinson, Jenkins, Hall, Newton...) We lost a lot of size in Wilkins and Davis. I guess TSweat would make up all the size lost and then some, but I, at least, really am concerned about his conditioning. Also still don't know Weaver's intended scheme (s) up front. Ravens from last year? Ravens from Wink's years? Texans from his year as DC? Romeo Crennel's from His Texans time? New ideas altogether? :chuckle: Might affect how much size upfront we need or want.
yeah time will tell.....we have seen a trend so far with the LB's plus Poyer

Back
Top Bottom