Raekwon Pffs Highest Graded Lb In The League Last Week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raekwon Pffs Highest Graded Lb In The League Last Week

Very nice. I had a hard time watching too close at times because I was at work, but glad he looked better

He was vastly improved compared to prior weeks, but I take PFF grades with a grain of salt.

Even more impressive is Baker's play.
If he could add a few lean pounds, without sacrificing speed, he could be a stud LB.

Great. I enjoyed watching the 2 youngsters making plays last weekend

I noticed he played better on Sunday but he wasn't even the best LB on our team in that game. Baker had more tackles plus he also had two sacks. But I'm rooting for both of them of course. Been a long time since we had good LB's.

Cautiously optimistic but steps forward are really nice to see. #highhopes

Great. I enjoyed watching the 2 youngsters making plays last weekend
That was enjoyable. At least there were some positives to take away from that fiasco.

Many here bash Burke nonstop, but I think he is doing fine, considering he's playing what amounts to three rookies major snaps, and is short a starter quality corner.

I also give props to the Dline coach, getting second year, low round picks to play hard, and to their potential.

He looked considerably faster to me compared to the previous games. I wonder if that was just him analyzing things better or if hes actually getting faster because the knee is feeling better?

He looked considerably faster to me compared to the previous games. I wonder if that was just him analyzing things better or if hes actually getting faster because the knee is feeling better?
My guess would be a little bit of both.

That was enjoyable. At least there were some positives to take away from that fiasco.

Many here bash Burke nonstop, but I think he is doing fine, considering he's playing what amounts to three rookies major snaps, and is short a starter quality corner.

I also give props to the Dline coach, getting second year, low round picks to play hard, and to their potential.

I don't love Burke but I don't want him replaced either. I think at times he has no clue what to call but most of the times he does a good job. One particular play last weekend when they got to Dalton, wow what a play call. Looked like a blitz the Ravens would draw up

Back
Top Bottom