Raiders Have Officially Lost Their Minds | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raiders Have Officially Lost Their Minds

AB got what he want and steelers got what they want. it win for both side. it not always about nfl team. they win all time. now AB can shut the hell up and go play football.

Last edited:
This is a splash trade/signing. They need a big name in time for their move to Vegas. More about that, than about winning.

AB got what he want and steelers got what they want. it win for both side. it not always about nfl team. they win all time. now AB can shut the hell up and go play football.

Yeah right! Like players like that ever shut the hell up. Especially, When it's more likely the Raiders aren't going to be matching the Steelers W/L, playoffs success anytime soon.

OP definitely has a point but another way to look at it would be the Raiders traded Amari Cooper and a 3rd and 5th for Antonio Brown and a 1st.

Brown is a diva and he's getting older but his last couple seasons are still better than Coopers ever put together.

Antonio Brown for a 3 and 5 ain’t too bad. He’s got a good 3 elite/all pro years left.

Raiders are gonna still be ass tho

I was almost certain they were going to go Metcalf at their pick. Not anymore. They got Gruden at the helm anything’s possible.

So essentially if you break down guaranteed money it’s $15 mil per for 2 years.

I don’t think that’s crazy by any means for the player.

Raiders should feel confident brown has 2 more years in him of high production and they get their moneys worth.

This move makes me think Oakland sticks with Carr

I was almost certain they were going to go Metcalf at their pick. Not anymore. They got Gruden at the helm anything’s possible.

Defensive line all the way barring a unlikely now qb move I’d say

Mayock loves measurables

Last edited:
So essentially if you break down guaranteed money it’s $15 mil per for 2 years.

I don’t think that’s crazy by any means for the player.

Raiders should feel confident brown has 2 more years in him of high production and they get their moneys worth.

This move makes me think Oakland sticks with Carr

@hoops

What the hell is 2 years going to do for the Raiders?
Are the Raiders an AB away from being in contention?

Watch the raiders go full retard and sign Bell and put themselves in complete cap hell.

@hoops

What the hell is 2 years going to do for the Raiders?
Are the Raiders an AB away from being in contention?

Probably why they stick with carr imo. Trying to speed up the process for wins

And not having to bet on a rookie wr who may bust as the catalyst

Back
Top Bottom