Raiders vs Dolphins: Final Score. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raiders vs Dolphins: Final Score.

miami 16
raiders 17

Id like to win this but we cant seem to punch it into the endzone once in the redzone and Tannehill will make a mistake that will lead to raider points.

Last two matchups against the raiders hasnt even been close. Expect miami to win this easily. 27-7 Dolphins

Raiders can't score but they do this week, but so do we.:hclap: Miami 17-10

Dolphins 16, Raiders 13

Oakland is not a terrible team, but -- and this might shock some people -- I really don't think the Dolphins are terrible either. Oakland is coming off of a short week, is a west coast team playing at 1pm on the east coast, and the Raiders have a lot of injuries to deal with. I had this game listed as a win when I looked at our schedule before game one, and I haven't changed my mind. The schedule makers really did us a huge favor here.

I think we're going to see a close, low-scoring game, and I give Miami the edge due to all of the circumstances piled up in the Dolphins' favor.

Dolphins 16, Raiders 13

Oakland is not a terrible team, but -- and this might shock some people -- I really don't think the Dolphins are terrible either. Oakland is coming off of a short week, is a west coast team playing at 1pm on the east coast, and the Raiders have a lot of injuries to deal with. I had this game listed as a win when I looked at our schedule before game one, and I haven't changed my mind. The schedule makers really did us a huge favor here.

I think we're going to see a close, low-scoring game, and I give Miami the edge due to all of the circumstances piled up in the Dolphins' favor.

Our score predictions is equal (minus one). Go Dolphins!!!

Back
Top Bottom