Raiders vs Dolphins: Final Score. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raiders vs Dolphins: Final Score.

Not a problem, Miami played a WR twice as good as Denarius on his best day last week, and the Texans still needed turnovers to score.

The Raiders held the Chargers to just 30 yards rushing, our QB had a rating of something stupid like 39... Seriously dude, how do you think we can possibly put 27 on that defense when Rivers could only manage 22? And 15 of those points came from the Chagers kicker- The Chargers offense only scored 1 TD all game

Miami 14 Raiders 13...Miami scores two TDs by recovering botched snaps to Lechler in the end zone.

Dolphins 27 Raiders 12, Tannehill Throws his First TD, also runs one in for a score, The defense forces a fumble (by C. Wake) picked up by Big Paul Soliai who rumbles, stumbles for a TD.

I hope my dream comes true, LOL.

But Miami has the better defense. If the Texans were having problems running on Miami, and did not dominate through the air with a stud receiver like they should have, the Raider will be lucky to reach 10 points. 27-10 Dolphins.

again where we going to get 27 points from ? we dont have any WRs . lol

19 - 13. Dolphins. 4FGS and 1 TD. Tannehill throws 1st TD to Fasano but also throws 2 INTS which leads to 10 pts. We hold on for the win.

again where we going to get 27 points from ? we dont have any WRs . lol
A mix between Bush/Bess/Miracle TE TD/Defense/Possible special teams.

But to be honest their secondary defense sucks and they are no where near texans D and their only offense is mcfadden. We held Foster to 3 yards a gain. They have no WRs like us.

Last year we had no problems scoring on the Raider D. In fact we rushed for over 200 yards and 2 rushing TD's and only had to attempt 25 passes.

San diego really didn't try to run against the Raider D. Instead they threw short passes that were like runs and chewed up the yards.
But they could only get it into the endzone 1 time due to lack of running threat in redzone. We proved we don't have that problem last year against your D.

Fins-20, Raiders-9..
I cant believe we have not won a home opener since 2005!

But Miami has the better defense. If the Texans were having problems running on Miami, and did not dominate through the air with a stud receiver like they should have, the Raider will be lucky to reach 10 points. 27-10 Dolphins.

I think it will be tough sledding for both teams. Just think Palmer has a better chance of making enough plays to win the game. Based on what we've seen so far, which is all we have, it's tough to dispute that.

Sorry to inform all of you who think you can run all over the raiders D but that's not going to happen Al Davis isn't calling the defense plays anymore we have a defensive minded coach and this defense was the only reason why it wasn't a blow out Monday night vs the wack ass chargers(raiders will have a top 10 defense by the end of the year quote me on that)

Sure you guys have had out number the last couple of year but idk I just think the raiders will be ready this week

Final score raiders 27 dolphins 10

Palmer 25-34 312 yds 2 TD's 1 Int
DHB 100+ yds TD
MOORE 80+ yds TD
Mcfadden 21 carries 121 yds Td

Raiders defense 4 sacks
2 int
1 fumble recoverd
oh and they hold the dolphins run game to 60 yds or less rushing

Yes I'm a homer lol!

Back
Top Bottom