Raiders vs Dolphins: Final Score. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raiders vs Dolphins: Final Score.

The Raiders held the Chargers to just 30 yards total in rushing and Rivers had 220 yards passing in 25 attempts

Those are pretty solid defensive stats from the Raiders defense. Chargers offense is way more potent than our Dolphins. They'll shut down our run game theres no question. Relying on our QB who had a 39 QB rating last week does not give me any confidence in this game

I watched that Chargers game monday night and the Raiders offense up to where they lost their long snapper moved the ball pretty good on that Chargers defense- they drove down the field a few times on them- Palmer looked pretty good to me

Ryans gonna have to have a good game in order for us to win- I just dont see it with that Raiders defensive front- This game could turn real ugly by halftime. I dont know why everybody seems to think this is an automatic win, the Raiders won 9 games last year with their 2nd string team playing halfway through the season. They are not a bad football team, fast team with a pretty good defense

Raiders 28
Dolphins - 13

I don't like this game one bit, now I only watched the first half of the Oakland game, but man they have team speed and attack.

Uh Oh

Steve Corkran
‏@CorkOnTheNFL
#Raiders QB Carson Palmer said WR Denarius Moore "looked like Denarius of old. He made a couple phenomenal catches" in practice today.

Raiders RapidReports ‏@CBSRaiders

WR Denarius Moore said he's "ready to rock" against Miami after missing the opener with a hamstring injury. "I’m very excited."

Both teams lack WR's but Oakland has the better QB and RB, I say they take it 20-6.

But Miami has the better defense. If the Texans were having problems running on Miami, and did not dominate through the air with a stud receiver like they should have, the Raider will be lucky to reach 10 points. 27-10 Dolphins.

Uh Oh

Steve Corkran
‏@CorkOnTheNFL
#Raiders QB Carson Palmer said WR Denarius Moore "looked like Denarius of old. He made a couple phenomenal catches" in practice today.

Raiders RapidReports ‏@CBSRaiders

WR Denarius Moore said he's "ready to rock" against Miami after missing the opener with a hamstring injury. "I’m very excited."

Not a problem, Miami played a WR twice as good as Denarius on his best day last week, and the Texans still needed turnovers to score.

fins 16
raiders 13

Now that we lost in week one, and there is no pressure to duplicate the undefeated season of 40 years ago, the fins will go on a 15 game winning streak! lol

Back
Top Bottom