Rams shopping Warner.............. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rams shopping Warner..............

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Rams | Shopping Warner? - from www.KFFL.com
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:21:01 -0800

Jay Paris, of the North County Times, reports according to NFL insiders the St. Louis Rams are shopping QB Kurt Warner.

Not that I want him here, I think he is done but the Rams are shopping him. Thoughts??

Vet min with incentives then do it up, otherwise I wouldn't touch the man.

Conditional draft pick, much like the pick we (foolishly) gave up for Seau last year would be ok.

I w/trade Clint Stoener for him if he restructed his contract for $1 mil a year... He is not someone who w/survive PS behind our OL (whoever they might be)

Bring him in!!!!:D

He'd make teams stand up and take notice. His arm strength alone is scary enough to keep defenses off the OL...

He may not be the same KW of old, but a veteran QB with fire in his eyes {Warner} is a dangerous thing. He could be a great fit in Miami IMO. He's not very mobile, but with an improved OL, it wouldn't matter....

I have no problem with us bringing in QB K. Warner. He could have a major rebound in 2004, and whoever gives him a shot to start could be getting a real steal....

PHINZ RULE!!!:pirate:

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
Vet min with incentives then do it up, otherwise I wouldn't touch the man.

Conditional draft pick, much like the pick we (foolishly) gave up for Seau last year would be ok.

(foolishly) are you out of your mind. Are you implying that Seau just plain sucked last year? The only guy that doesn't live up to his name anymore is #29 Sam madison.

He is aweful behind an even decent offensive line. He needs alot of time in the pocket to progress through his reads and he needs blazing fast recievers who can create seperation. We have neither. Warner is a good QB but not a good fit here.

I'm not saying Seau sucked at all. He was decent, and worked his *** off, but what did he add to our defense that wasn't already there? A bit of fire, what good did it do us? He is a LB that cannot cover, which is not the best kind of player to have in our system.

I just saw it as a panic move. We basically(in my view) signed Knight and Seau to mask our inability to get an OT or quality WR.

It was a "win now" signing with no vision for the future.

It was not a costly move really, as it was a low draft pick, but picks to add up and with every pick we don't have, another potential player for us ends up on another teams roster.

And, why do people feel the need to mention Sam every time they respond to one of my posts? Nothing better to add?

When did Madison enter the conversation?

Originally posted by Rick 1966
Don't especially want him, but I'd rather have him as our starter than Feeley.

Feeley's five starts:
*5 TDs/4 INTs
*1 fumble lost
* a 75.4 QB rating

Warner's last five starts:
* 4 TDs and 10 interceptions;
* a staggering 11 fumbles lost;
* a QB rating in the 67-to 70 range.

No thanks.

No to Warner. He is as immobile as Griese, and fumbles as much as Griese. Not only no, but HELL NO!

i like feeley,lets get a heel of a line(woody,R.Brown,)draft a WR and were on the way,also bye bye madison welcome Shawn Springs!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom