Rams shopping Warner.............. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rams shopping Warner..............

I wouldn't touch Warner if they gave him too us for free.The guy has lost his last eight starts and he cant seem to feel pressure of hold onto the football anymore............not to mention he is also injury prone now :hitself:

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
Bring him in!!!!:D

He'd make teams stand up and take notice. His arm strength alone is scary enough to keep defenses off the OL...

He may not be the same KW of old, but a veteran QB with fire in his eyes {Warner} is a dangerous thing. He could be a great fit in Miami IMO. He's not very mobile, but with an improved OL, it wouldn't matter....

I have no problem with us bringing in QB K. Warner. He could have a major rebound in 2004, and whoever gives him a shot to start could be getting a real steal....

PHINZ RULE!!!:pirate:

i totally agree

Ok I for 1 would rather take kurt warner over feeley anyday cuz he could pull a rich gannon but we all know his arm is stronger then rich's arm. Sign him to a nice decent contract and have sage,warner,feeley battle it out in camp. I can bet warner will beat out feeley and sage .

Originally posted by fellows
Ok I for 1 would rather take kurt warner over feeley anyday cuz he could pull a rich gannon but we all know his arm is stronger then rich's arm. Sign him to a nice decent contract and have sage,warner,feeley battle it out in camp. I can bet warner will beat out feeley and sage .

Have you watched any of Warner's games in the last 2 years? Or have you just been watching NFL Networks replay of SuperBowl XXXIV because that's when Warner was good. He sucks now. Feeley will do great here IMO.

How will feeley do great here?? hasnt play a game since 2002 and in that season he went 4-1 and philly D was better then our D. feeley threw for 5TD's and a whooping 6 INTS :down:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think 5 TDs and 4 INts or 6 TDs and 5 INTs

And stop whinning you baby lol

No to Warner. No to Springs.

Neither guy can stay healthy. Springs would be AT BEST a lateral move to Madison. But I think Sam is still a better player at this point.

I like Antoine Winfield more than Springs. They little dude can hit and tackle. But he's not the pure corner that Springs is.

I'd rather just keep Sam and cut that contract down.

Originally posted by fellows
How will feeley do great here?? hasnt play a game since 2002 and in that season he went 4-1 and philly D was better then our D. feeley threw for 5TD's and a whooping 6 INTS :down:

So Feeley won because of his defense..well, so did Fiedler..should Miami have kept him? Let's say, for the sake of arguement, that Feeley is exactly like Fiedler...Miami can still win alot of games. Miami's defense wasn't that different from the Eagles defense that won all those games for Feeley.

PHIL was 2nd in pts allowed, 6th in yards...they forced 38 turnovers in 2002

MIA was 3rd in pts allowed, 11th in yards...they forced 36 turnovers in 2003

Personally, I think Feeley is an upgrade..maybe only a modest one..but that could be enough to win 12 games.

Originally posted by rickeyrunsover
No bye to Sam, Sam stay, stay now. He is a cornerstone to our defense. Did you guys watch the same Mad as I did? Yes Surt was better, but Maddy rebounded nicely from 2002. and was still top five or 6 in the league. Unless he brings a # 2 or #1 round pick, Maddy goes nowhere.

If he doesn't agree to a cut, it is quite possible that he'll be released. The cap hit wouldn't be all that bad but I don't really see any trade, as much as i'd love to. I don't think any team out there would be willing to pay him well over 6 mil/yr thru 2007. He's not worth near that kind of $$$. he's a classic example of those kinds that bust their butts during their rookie deal only to sign a mega deal and sit back on their ***. iMO, to stick around, he needs to accept a cut, nOT a restructure since that will just add to his dead $$ into the future. if he won't play ball, then on 6/1.......C-Ya, take the 1.9 hit and save 6.3 to use on other FA cuts then. Sometimes, i think Sam's attitude is, hey, these guys a working for me! ".

Originally posted by DeDolfan

If he doesn't agree to a cut, it is quite possible that he'll be released. The cap hit wouldn't be all that bad but I don't really see any trade, as much as i'd love to. I don't think any team out there would be willing to pay him well over 6 mil/yr thru 2007. He's not worth near that kind of $$$. he's a classic example of those kinds that bust their butts during their rookie deal only to sign a mega deal and sit back on their ***. iMO, to stick around, he needs to accept a cut, nOT a restructure since that will just add to his dead $$ into the future. if he won't play ball, then on 6/1.......C-Ya, take the 1.9 hit and save 6.3 to use on other FA cuts then. Sometimes, i think Sam's attitude is, hey, these guys a working for me! ".

Your numbers are wrong. If Madison is released, we save 1.9 million and take a cap hit of over 6 million dollars.

Originally posted by Gladsadmad

So Feeley won because of his defense..well, so did Fiedler..should Miami have kept him? Let's say, for the sake of arguement, that Feeley is exactly like Fiedler...Miami can still win alot of games. Miami's defense wasn't that different from the Eagles defense that won all those games for Feeley.

PHIL was 2nd in pts allowed, 6th in yards...they forced 38 turnovers in 2002

MIA was 3rd in pts allowed, 11th in yards...they forced 36 turnovers in 2003

Personally, I think Feeley is an upgrade..maybe only a modest one..but that could be enough to win 12 games.

I might add that Philly's O is/was leaps and bounds better than ours also. Didn't win totally cuz of D tho. ;)

Back
Top Bottom