Rams shopping Warner.............. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rams shopping Warner..............

Originally posted by Unconquered
Really?? But there was a Springs that was a Cane right?

Please tell me there was so I dont look like a total jack@$$!!!

Um, I think you're out in left field on this one. I can't remember any Cane named Springs. I remember Sievers and Sikes from recent years, as well as Sharpe. But no one named Springs "springs" immediately to mind.

Originally posted by chambers84
Rams | Shopping Warner? - from www.KFFL.com
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:21:01 -0800

Jay Paris, of the North County Times, reports according to NFL insiders the St. Louis Rams are shopping QB Kurt Warner.

Not that I want him here, I think he is done but the Rams are shopping him. Thoughts??

first things first !! if he does come here, his wife would have to be exiled to istanbul first or somewhere farther away !! :D

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
I'm not saying Seau sucked at all. He was decent, and worked his *** off, but what did he add to our defense that wasn't already there? A bit of fire, what good did it do us? He is a LB that cannot cover, which is not the best kind of player to have in our system.

I just saw it as a panic move. We basically(in my view) signed Knight and Seau to mask our inability to get an OT or quality WR.

It was a "win now" signing with no vision for the future.

It was not a costly move really, as it was a low draft pick, but picks to add up and with every pick we don't have, another potential player for us ends up on another teams roster.
Bodzilla you make some really good points. We got Seau and Knight because alot of moves to improve the OL fell through. We screwed up the draft again and didn't get a WR but we got Donald Lee a TE. I disagree that losing draft picks means a player ends up on another team because when you're lucky enought to get an OGun as an undrafted free agent and a Tom Brady in the 6th round, you realize much of it is a luck game.

No bye to Sam, Sam stay, stay now. He is a cornerstone to our defense. Did you guys watch the same Mad as I did? Yes Surt was better, but Maddy rebounded nicely from 2002. and was still top five or 6 in the league. Unless he brings a # 2 or #1 round pick, Maddy goes nowhere.

WARNER IS DONE. He hasn't played a decent game in two years. Please guys he's washed, this post should be deleted before the FIns FO gets any ideas about pursuing him

Originally posted by Unconquered
d@mn....oh well...back to my hole of embarrassment....
:goof: :lol: :evil:

I though thats what they said about mark brunell. I would take a chance on warner only if he takes a huge paycut and signs to a cap friendly contract. It wouldnt hurt to have him and let him come in and challege feeley.

Sorry, no way do I want this guy on our team . His 15 min. of fame are over!

Back
Top Bottom