Ramsey is in the cards | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ramsey is in the cards

Hold on folks!

Joe Gibbs just said ..."He's not going anywhere." (meaning Ramsey)

In fact, he said that he would be given the chance to START. And that he would be a Redskin for years to come.

Originally posted by PhinstiGator
Hold on folks!

Joe Gibbs just said ..."He's not going anywhere." (meaning Ramsey)

In fact, he said that he would be given the chance to START. And that he would be a Redskin for years to come.

I don't care about ramsey really. I just want the Skins to sign Ogun to an offer sheet and we take the #5 pick !!

That would be SA-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet !!! ;) :lol:

Just because the REdskins are trying to get Burnell doesn't mean they are getting rid of Rasmey........the redskins now that Ramsey is better then Burnell and Gibbs is too smart to let he go. Come on now people!!!!

Originally posted by SMadison29

Rivers has decent pocket awareness but he'd get killed too. At least we already know that Ramsey can take a beating.

If you mean Ramsey knows how to take a beating and get injured then yes he does know how to get injured.

John Clayton reported that if Brunell comes to Wash. Then Ramsey would seek a trade out.......said Miami and San Diego would be interested..........also said that San Diego wants out of the #1 spot and does not want Manning or Big Ben.......I love the off-season.

I know Rivers aint going to go in there an be the savior if does go to Miami but he wont get killed as bad as everybody thinks. He has got an accurate quick release kind of like Marinos. That will help out some will be helpful more than a problem. He has never played yet in the NFl so I better not say how good or bad he is going to be because i Might have to eat my words. I can tell you what I think but I don't know the future that is for certain I am not Cleo by no means.:D

at least you admit that is merely your opinion, respect you for that
far too many people are ignorant and stubborn and come back and say this is what will definitely happen. then they disappear when it doesnt happen or say they never said anything

Firdt of all, no way Rivers is Marino. People on this are always saying how teams should take O-Gun instead of drafting a DE, cuz he is proven. Then why don't we take Ramsey instead of Rivers because Ramsey is proven. I too am not sold on Rivers, and would rather have Ramsey, but if we got either one we had better improve the O-Line.

i would take ramsey over rivers for a 2nd rounder if we could, unfortunately thats not an option.... yet

I know I have said thing s in the past about different things and I have had to eat my words why people laugh at me. I Like Rivers I know he was awesome in college but I have never seen him in the NFL. All I got is opinions My opinion is that Rivers were ever he goes he will be good decent or great qb.

I respect his game heart attitude and the way he playes the game. His attitude and Leadership will help him succeed.

covered most of your bases there with "good, decent or great" as long as he doesnt suck for a long time you are safe

You notice that was just an opinion. IF he does suck that goes for Henson Eli Or Ben it wound'nt be the first time players were suppose to be good an failed. But all this players don't carry themselves to fail if you know what I mean. Players like Leaf Akili had attitudes they could'nt be beat then they got burned.

How about this option...

Say the Skins want a second-rounder for Ramsey (I think they'd want a first, but let's suppose a second... only problem here is that there are plenty of teams that would jump on Ramsey for a #2).

Option 1: A team in the top 19 takes OGun from us. We swap that pick with a team looking to trade up (Philly?) and probably have to throw in a 4th. We nab a first and second-rounder and trade that to the Skins. Then we have Ramsey, we pick up Clayton with #20, and then grab Pape or something in the 3rd (maybe a DT?).

Option 2: Sign-and-trade OGun for Ramsey. Problem is we lose out on the 3rd round pick this way. We'd probably have to try to pick up Taylor Jacobs or something... I'm still wondering if we can even get a first AND third for OGun. It might be worth it to just see if we can work out a straight-up trade.

Option 3: Screw Ramsey. OGun gets stolen, we take Clayton and Rivers. Get that safety (Bob Something) in the 3rd if he's available.

Option 4: Henson for our lowest first-round pick (which is unlikely for two reasons... 1) Henson has been out of football for a couple years and 2) Some team with a higher pick will be dumb enough to go for it).

Back
Top Bottom