Rank The AFC East | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rank The AFC East

Mr. Right said:
Id rather be defending that then McGahee, who runs a 4.3 and crushes defenders with his powerful stiff arms....

clear.gif
Those were all 2nd and 3rd stringers in that Pitt game(and you still lost) and Antwan Edwards is just a super tackle machine!

Mr. Right said:
Here are just some positions I decided to rank, rank others ones or these ones.....

Offense
1 Pats
2 Jets
3 Bills
4 Phins

Defense
1 Pats
2 Bills
3 Phins
4 Jets

QB
1 Pats
2 Jets
3 Bills
4 Phins

WR's
1 Phins
2 Bills
3 Pats
4 Jets

RB
1 Bills
2 Pats
3 Jets
4 Phins

ST
1 Bills
2-4 Who cares I just ranked this becuase the Bills have the best ST in the league:)
You are crazy saying Miami will have the worst rb situation. It should be more like this...

Offense:
Ne
Mia
Bf
NYJ

Defense:
Ne
Mia
Bf
NYJ

QB:
Ne
NYJ
Mia
Bf

WR:
Mia
Bf
NYJ
Ne

RB:
Mia
Ne
Bf
NYJ

ST:
Ne

Mr. Right said:
Here are just some positions I decided to rank, rank others ones or these ones.....

Last year maybe..at this point of this year, I think the following.

Offense
1 Pats -- agree
2 Jets -- agree
Toss up
Bills (first year QB, losses to the OL, especially LT)
Phins (poss. R. Williams back, drafted RB, still have L. Gordon and poss. KJ with new OC, OL coach, added depth to OL and as you said probably the best WR corps.)

Defense--agree
1 Pats
2 Bills
3 Phins
4 Jets

QB
1 Pats
2 Jets
3 Bills--4 (unproven)
4 Phins 3 (showed upside)

WR's --agree
1 Phins
2 Bills
3 Pats
4 Jets

RB
1 Bills --3 (poss. loss of Henry)
2 Pats --4 (2 aging backs)
3 Jets --2 (defending rushing champ)
4 Phins --1 (poss. return of RW and High draft pick RB)

ST
1 Bills--agree
2 phins--Welker makes a difference and KO and P teams generally don't allow TD's
3-4 Who cares I just ranked this becuase the Bills have the best ST in the league:)[/QUOTE]

I think the loss of Weis and Crennel will make New England a drastically worse team.:nesucks:

HurriPhinFan said:
I think the loss of Weis and Crennel will make New England a drastically worse team.:nesucks:

knight6jb said:
Offense- Honestly have no idea at this point, but I will go out on a limb and say it wont be the Pat's

Defense
1 Bills
2 Phins
3 Pats
4 Jets

QB
1 Pats
2 Jets
3 Phins
4 Bills

WR's
1 Phins
2 Bills
3 Pats
4 Jets

RB
1 Bills
2a Pats
2b Phins
4 Jets - I know CM lead the league, but it wont happen again. Our division is stacked at RB so it really is just a toss up and should be year in and year out for a while.

If you can't tell I truely believe the Pat's on are the decline, not b/c the players they lost, but b/c they lost Crennel and Weis.

It was said......copycat!:lol: :lol:

Most of the posts are spot on. No arguements here.

Some items that make me laugh:

• The loss of Weis & Crennel are stated to hurt the Pats, yet a new coaching staff in Miami means aamzing things to come. New staffs for each of us yet different outcomes. Hmmm.
  • Bills fans touting that McGahee is the best back when he has a terrible O-Line and a rookie QB. Hmm.
  • 2 Pro-Bowl caliber backs, Martin & Dillon being over looked by some in favor of a rookie who has yet to prove anything in the NFL and a 2nd year back a year removed from serious knee surgery. Hmm.
Now with that said, I look forward to an awesome year in the best division in football, the AFC East!! :evil:

Dirtywater said:
Most of the posts are spot on. No arguements here.

Some items that make me laugh:
  • The loss of Weis & Crennel are stated to hurt the Pats, yet a new coaching staff in Miami means amzing things to come. Hmmm.
  • Bills fans touting that McGahee is the best back when he has a terrible O-Line and a rookie QB. Hmm.
  • 2 Pro-Bowl caliber backs, Martin & Dillon being over looked by some in favor of a rookie who has yet to prove anything in the NFL and a 2nd year back a year removed from serious knee surgery. Hmm.
Now with that said, I look forward to an awesome year in the best division in football, the AFC East!! :evil:

yeah to that--looking forward to it :beerbang: :drinkers: And ur right it is the best division in football --even if we were last ---last year---who's turn this year then

Back
Top Bottom