Rank the Five Players You Most Want at #52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rank the Five Players You Most Want at #52

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
Assuming Miami stays at 52, who are the players you most want? Knowing some of these players could be off the board, nevertheless here's my rank order...

1. Washington TE
2. Campbell MLB
3. Charbonnet RB
4. Achane RB
5. Best corner or offensive lineman

Leaving out players who I'm positive will go earlier...

1. Trenton Simpson (highly unlikely)
2. Drew Sanders (fairly unlikely)
3. Jahmyr Gibbs (50/50)
4. Emmanuel Forbes (fairly unlikely)
5. Deonte Banks
6. Mike Morris
7. Tuli Tuipulotu
8. Zach Charbonnet
9. Isaiah Foskey
10. Trade down... I'm already gasping for picks this high.

Darnell Washington
Joe Tippman center wisconsin
Achane
Charbonnet
Campbell
I'll have to check into Tippman. I honestly haven't spent much time on the offensive line.

For me, that's probably the toughest evaluation. Are they assignment sound, making the right reads etc.

I do NOT want a RB at #52. There is tremendous depth at RB and there will be good ones available in R 3-5.

In fact I prefer a trade down to recoup some picks this year or next since the team is short on draft capital.

But if they do use the pick I would say in no particular order:

TE's
Washington
LaPorta

LB's:
Campbell
Simpson

DE's

Morris
K White
Tuli Tuipuloto

OL:

Schmitz
Wypler
Tippman
Avila

CB's:

Forbes
G Williams

There should be some real quality at a position of need to choose from.

I like the idea of drafting a C like Schmitz and then moving Williams back to LG, or taking a strong OG like Avila and plugging him in between Williams and Armstead.

A legit CB who is good in zone would be a good addition to Fangio's Defense(I Love saying that).

The same is true of a strong ILB like Campbell or Simpson who are very different LB's but both would be upgrades to the team's woeful LB corps.

And while not a need an edge setting DE like Morris or White would be great value and either could eventually replace Ogbah(who the Defense missed badly when he went down).

Last edited:
I do NOT want a RB at #52. There is tremendous depth at RB and there will be good ones available in R 3-5.

In fact I prefer a trade down to recoup some picks this year or next since the team is short on draft capital.

But if they do use the pick I would say in no particular order:

TE's
Washington
LaPorta

LB's:
Campbell
Simpson

DE's

Morris
K White

OL:

Schmitz
Wypler
Tippman
Avila

CB's:

Forbes
G Williams

There should be some real quality at a position of need to choose from.

I like the idea of drafting a C like Schmitz and then moving Williams back to LG, or taking a strong OG like Avila and plugging him in between Williams and Armstead.

A legit CB who is good in zone would be a good addition to Fangio's Defense(I Love saying that).

The same is true of a strong ILB like Campbell or Simpson who are very different LB's but both would be upgrades to the team's woeful LB corps.

And while not a need an edge setting DE like Morris or White would be great value and either could eventually replace Ogbah(who the Defense missed badly when he went down).
I agree with you on running back. Lots of quality there.

I also think there's a good possibility that Grier trades down. Maybe 5-8 spots, but I think getting more picks is important.

I agree with you on running back. Lots of quality there.

I also think there's a good possibility that Grier trades down. Maybe 5-8 spots, but I think getting more picks is important.
As much as I like some of the guys who should be there at #52, a move down 10-15 spots would net them a 3 and a couple 4's type of haul which would really help.

Noah Sewell a human wrecking ball with good instincts.40 times are overrated good instincts can't be taught .Zach Thomas ran a 4.96 40 but instincts is why he was always around the ball.Noah Sewell drops to 52 in running to the podium he destroys blockers and wrecks the game.

Darnell Washington
Jack Campbell
Devon Achane
Cody Mauch
Tre-Vius Hodges Tomlinson

I think Mauch is an overrated prospect. There is almost no chance he will play OT in the NFL with his frame and arm length. On top of that he played D2 ball and will be 25 as a rookie. To clarify, I think he is a 3rd-4th round talent based on what I mentioned above and the fact he will need to learn to play Guard at the NFL level.

That being said, the other 4 guys you mentioned are definitely players to watch at 52 (if we don’t make a trade).

Back
Top Bottom