Rank the Five Players You Most Want at #52 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rank the Five Players You Most Want at #52

Noah Sewell a human wrecking ball with good instincts.40 times are overrated good instincts can't be taught .Zach Thomas ran a 4.96 40 but instincts is why he was always around the ball.Noah Sewell drops to 52 in running to the podium he destroys blockers and wrecks the game.
I was intrigued by him earlier in his career but i didn't see him develop as much as i expected. He looked slow at times on tape, both in reads and then reaction, trailing the play significantly. With Lanning coming in, i expected him to take that next step.....but instead he regressed. It soured me a bit on him vs the other LBs out there, Sanders being a guy i'm very intrigued by.

Sewell is a poor mover laterally, that is a bigger deal than his 40 time.

And I don't see Zach Thomas instincts with him.

I don't see Miami going LB early unless they can't move back and Sanders/Campbell are the best value at 51.

I would not be looking LB at that spot myself but maybe Fangio will be asking for one of them.

Trade up and grab Levis. Or Tippman, Avila, Michael Schmitz, or Hooker.
They are not trading up for a QB.

I don't think Avila is a good zone blocking fit.

I have been advocating a C for months here so I am all for one of those two guys, or Luke Wypler for that matter, and they might not have to trade up for one of them.

IF I was confident I could get a good TE at 84 I would go OL at 51, or after a small trade down.

DL might be good value at 51 as well.

At this point I am confident we can get a TE at 84.
If Dawand is going before 51 or we do not move up to get him, I'd look to trade down and get more picks.

I forgot about Dawand Jones.

I heard some talk that he might slide due to attitude issues as teams did not like him during the predraft process.

He may not fit the kind of mover Miami might prefer on the OL but he could be an inpenertrable wall covering Tua's blindside.

If they are Ok with his attitude, and think they can get a little weight off him, he could be a great pick.

But in general I am with you about adding more picks, I love this Draft from 50-100 and would like to get more shots in that area.

Izzy from Pitt Sewell from Oregon Avila from TCU Acne from Texas am The big man from Baylor silka

I forgot about Dawand Jones.

I heard some talk that he might slide due to attitude issues as teams did not like him during the predraft process.

He may not fit the kind of mover Miami might prefer on the OL but he could be an inpenertrable wall covering Tua's blindside.

If they are Ok with his attitude, and think they can get a little weight off him, he could be a great pick.

But in general I am with you about adding more picks, I love this Draft from 50-100 and would like to get more shots in that area.
IMO guys who are grossly overweight coming out of college usually end up busts. If he really weighed 393lbs recently, he needs to lose like 50lbs. He won’t last a NFL season playing at his college weight of 370+. Particularly in the Miami heat.

IMO guys who are grossly overweight coming out of college usually end up busts. If he really weighed 393lbs recently, he needs to lose like 50lbs. He won’t last a NFL season playing at his college weight of 370+. Particularly in the Miami heat.
I agree, I would not want to be dealing with a guy I have to constanly stay on about his conditioning.

if he does not care enough about his body as a pro athlete I can't see him making it, at least not for long.

Back
Top Bottom