Who's rankings are these? Yours?

Cam at #9.......please.

Who is Bakersfield?

He shouldn't be ranked at all. Hasn't ever played qb

Who's rankings are these? Yours?

Cam at #9.......please.

Who is Bakersfield?

He shouldn't be ranked at all. Hasn't ever played qb
So u.got problem w Cam. Cam is avg qb.just ain't what he used be in carolina. Cam need better supporting cast...on offense like better wr..

Last edited:
Cam had 8TDs vs 10INTs passing in 15 games last year.

The list is kind of a mess tbh. Some of those guys are not good anymore or at least unproven on their teams. Wentz was terrible last year in Philly. Ben had a noodle arm.
Ben still better than younger qb. You can say what u want about big ben.. Pittsburgh ain't make playoff with.out him. Wentz deserves second chance..time will tell..last 4 qb are unproven... from 9 to 12 avg qb in nfl..

Afc ranking qb 2021
1.mohomes k.c
2.Allens Buf
3.watson tex
4.Jackson ravens
5. Mayfield cle
6.thill tenn
7.Herbert lac
8.big ben Steelers
9.Cam N.E
10.Carr oak
11.winch Ind
12.Bridgewater Den
13.Burrow cin
14.Tua dol
15.lawerence jags
16.wilson jets

I'll have whatever you've been drinking. Cam, Bridgwater, and winch? (Wentz) are too high.

I'll have whatever you've been drinking. Cam, Bridgwater, and winch? (Wentz) are too high.
All 3 are avg qb. U cant say rookie qb better.i could put lawerence higher but he never played yet.. Tua,Burrow only played 9 games. They are unknown?? At this point.

Last edited:
I think Cam and Big Ben are done. Neither of them can move around like they used to and Ben's arm looks shot.

Hard to tell with Wentz. He was arguably the worst QB in the league last year and one of the best a couple seasons ago. Seems to me if they can protect him and give him room to make those improvisational plays he'll be right up there near the top again.

Bridgewater I'm not even convinced will win the starting job in Denver. He did not look great in Carolina.

I would expect a few of those youngsters to be much further up the list and a few of the vets to have been benched come playoff time. Hopefully Tua is amongst the former. Give him a clean pocket every once in a while and some receivers that can do something after getting the ball and he should be able to make use of those prodigious gifts. On the surface it seems like he has a better situation than anyone not named Mahomes and Allen. And Mahomes may find himself running for his life again if this offensive line remake doesn't yield the desired result. Time to find out if the kid is up to the task.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom