Ranking AFC qb 1 to 16 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ranking AFC qb 1 to 16

giphy.gif

I’d take Tanny over Mayfield and Jackson. I’m a Baltimore will never win the big one with that style an offense guy. We shall see.

I worry about Tanny. Henry is something special but the odds of him putting up those crazy numbers three years in a row aren't great. Guys that take on that kind of workload tend to break down. And I'm not at all convinced that Tannehill can thrive without having that threat in the backfield.

I'll have whatever you've been drinking. Cam, Bridgwater, and winch? (Wentz) are too high.
All 3 are avg qb. U cant say rookie qb better. If they never played.. Tua,Burrow only played 9 games. They are unknown?? At this point
I appreciate the effort on putting together a list. You have to be ready for "shots fired" or open critique of the list when you post it.

I appreciate the effort on putting together a list. You have to be ready for "shots fired" or open critique of the list when you post it.
It don't matter what list anybody put out. Everybody ain't going agree..there nothing wrong with that...

I'd put Lawrence in front of Tua, but otherwise good list.

I worry about Tanny. Henry is something special but the odds of him putting up those crazy numbers three years in a row aren't great. Guys that take on that kind of workload tend to break down. And I'm not at all convinced that Tannehill can thrive without having that threat in the backfield.
Mayfield is in the exact same boat. Extremely strong running game and lives off play action.

Afc ranking qb 2021
1.mohomes k.c
2.Allens Buf
3.watson tex
4.Jackson ravens
5. Mayfield cle
6.thill tenn
7.Herbert lac
8.big ben Steelers
9.Cam N.E
10.Carr oak
11.wentz. ind
12.Bridgewater Den
13.Burrow cin
14.Tua dol
15.lawerence jags
16.wilson jets
Wentz lost his job to a QB who backed up Tua at Alabama. Newton was terrible last year. Tua played better than Herbert when they went up against each other last year. Bridgewater is on his fourth team and wasn’t very good last year.
So I would rate rate Tua above all the QB’s I listed and I suspect Tua will be in the top 5 of the AFC after next season is completed.

Back
Top Bottom