Rashad Jones | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rashad Jones

Why does he say things like that? Is he going to paint it that he quit on the team. Obviously the guy is hurt and felt he couldn’t go. He’s been nothing but a warrior his entire career. That’s a lack of respect by Gase (who I’m really starting to hate) toward a player who gives his all every week. Show some class.

Totally agree. 100-friggin’-%. I’ve had it with Gase

You cannot possibly leave that open for interpretation. Either he’s healthy and he bailed on the team, or he was injured/sick and couldn’t continue. There’s no middle ground. Adam Gase is a moron.

You cannot possibly leave that open for interpretation. Either he’s healthy and he bailed on the team, or he was injured/sick and couldn’t continue. There’s no middle ground. Adam Gase is a moron.
lol. Feel better?

coaches dont say anything all of the time. bill doesnt say crap

I'm really starting to sour on the guy as well. His comments are doing it more so than his coaching.

Reshad is playing with a torn labrum...

So you can’t say “Reshad has been banged up, he couldn’t go”.

No, instead you disrespect the guy by saying he pulled himself from the game and you don’t know why? Why cause unnecessary speculation with a comment like that?

I'm really starting to sour on the guy as well. His comments are doing it more so than his coaching.

The entire team is taking this approach....Jones wasn't in the locker room to talk to the media either...there were reports he was limping pretty bad in the sideline...if no one knows, no one knows...why put something out there and it end up not being true?

You've had enough of Gase because Jones pulled himself out of a game but you critisize my posts. lol.

Trust me, guy, I’ve had enough of Gase for more reasons than that.

Did you watch today’s game?

So you can’t say “Reshad has been banged up, he couldn’t go”.

No, instead you disrespect the guy by saying he pulled himself from the game and you don’t know why? Why cause unnecessary speculation with a comment like that?
they said during the game they didnt know. give it up

One things for certain, Reshad Jones is going nowhere. He’s locked in until at least 2021 with that restructure lol

Back
Top Bottom