Rashad Jones | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rashad Jones

Oh he definitely has lol

Impactful as in either i get a big tackle or turnover . . . . .or i take a bad angle or blow a coverage impactful
he has been the ladder lately. I love jones, but man he hasnt played well since he got hurt

And it was being reported on Twitter that he was having it out with Burke and Branch on the sidelines.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they IR him to save face . . . .as he does have a torn labrum . . . .but today wasn’t about that.

Agreed, he should have said it a different way, but it’s Gase. He’s kind of socially inept from what I can see. But sometimes coaches really don’t know what is going on. I also found it funny that he was by himself on the bench.

I found it irritating actually. I could be wrong, but I'm assuming that is when the defense was on the field. The HC has to be involved in all three phases. Sitting on the bench alone reviewing pictures of his inept offense is not what I called involved with the other phases.

I like Reshad as a player, but he's probably the most overrated Dolphin I can remember in recent history. He's good, but he gets wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more love than he deserves. Good player getting paid elite money... not worth his contract.

And I guess Gase wasn’t curious enough to ask. Thanks for the clarification.

The medical staff also said the reason he was not on the field was NOT injury related.

Sounds to me like Jones pulled himself from the game. To my knowledge, he never went to the medical tent.

The only reason I could think of, other than bailing on the team, is that he had concerns about playing on that field. But even that is kind of bailing on the team

I hope he retires, saves us from his bloated contract and TJ can be the SS,. He's played better than Jones this year anyways.

Who did Brock or the defense Gase had get back to fundamentals?
The defense deserves pretty much all of the credit. It seems as though gase has very little or nothing at all to do with that side of the ball, and they scored more points today than Gase's Offense even though the D forced 4 turnovers and constantly set the offense up in good field position.

Totally agree. 100-friggin’-%. I’ve had it with Gase

You cannot possibly leave that open for interpretation. Either he’s healthy and he bailed on the team, or he was injured/sick and couldn’t continue. There’s no middle ground. Adam Gase is a moron.
IMO Jones was dropped, he may have started today but it was symbolic. Burke made the call and it worked.

This is the story of our season so far. Jones wasn't playing well at all, he just wasn't. He was constantly out of position and was becoming a liability on the back end. This is a story i'm going to be watching closely as the combination of Tj Mcdonald and Minkah was a very good pairing on the backend today, TJ actually played very very well. We just have too many high priced players on this team that have been costing us.

This is a big step in a positive direction for this defense. Putting a high priced veteran on the bench for performance issues is a clear signal that changes are being made. I'm very curious to see how it plays out.

Back
Top Bottom