Rashaun Woods ran a 4.45 40/USC's Williams will enter NFL draft | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rashaun Woods ran a 4.45 40/USC's Williams will enter NFL draft

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Rashaun Woods is the typical Miami pick. Great college production, good work ethic, great character, and injury-free.

Miami can't match the Ogun offer from Seattle, Miami drafts Vince Wilfork at #20 and Rashaun Woods at #23..

Thats my prediction.

Wilfork would be hard to pass up. However, we had better get a higher pick for OGUN. He will be long gone at #20.

Originally posted by unclemonty

I didn't discount him because of that.

Okay. Just checking. Before the combine Reggie was the clear cut #3 WR in the draft, since he didn't work out his stock seems to be falling though many of the others didn't work out either.

2004 Draft wish list= Michael Jenkins + Jake Grove + Bob Sanders

One source said that Sanders ran a 4.38 40. If that's the case you can mark him off as a top 50 pick.

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Smadison.. To me. Rashaun Woods is a lock to take at #20 if he's there.

What's your take.

I want to wait to see how fast Reggie Williams runs. It's between those two in my mind right now.

Originally posted by Jaj
I think everybody is forgetting about Roy Williams I really do. I still think he is a damn good WR. I mean he's got it all plus great hands too.

Who's forgetting Roy Williams? I've seen him go top 10 in almost every mock draft so far. I'd do Homer's version of the Curly Shuffle if he was there for us at 20!

I think Mike Clayton's getting a bad rap all of a sudden. He had a slow time at the combine, but so did Anquan Boldin. Hey, the guy had a rough day, it happens. I want to see his individual workout time before writing him off.

Originally posted by SMadison29
2004 Draft wish list= Michael Jenkins + Jake Grove + Bob Sanders

One source said that Sanders ran a 4.38 40. If that's the case you can mark him off as a top 50 pick.

His official time was actually 4.37. He was the fastest safety. Other scouts timed him as fast as 4.35. My ideal situation would be to move one of our firsts (if OGUN is lost), as well as a third if need be, and position ourselves for J Grove and B Sanders in the second. We would get off cheaper that way as well.
If we can't, I have no problem snagging Will Allen in the third, a guy you also like a lot.

Back
Top Bottom