ravens unbelieveable win..WTF | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ravens unbelieveable win..WTF

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:I hope I'm wrong but a feeling comes over me that Miami lost out on the playoffs when Ravens won that game. I think its highly possible that ravens and Miami both only lose one more and end up in a tie. I hope I'm wrong.

They have a tough schedule in the Lions, Pats and Bengals. Let's hope these teams are playing for something.

The good thing is they all should be.

Lions: Currently half a game up in their division pending the results of tonight's MNF. They will need to win next week to keep their lead or keep pace in their divisional race.

Pats: If we beat them next week, the Pats will need to beat Baltimore to put the division out of reach. If the Pats beat us they will be in a race for the 2-seed and the accompanying home field advantage and bye.

Bengals: If the Bengals lose any games between now and week 17 they will need to win to ensure they are ahead of Baltimore for the division. If they lose games but they aren't worried about Baltimore, then that means Baltimore is losing and we have the help we needed anyway. If the Bengals do not lose any games they are in a race with the Pats for that 2-seed, the home field and the bye.

Ravens benefit from luck more than any other team in football the last 3 years. Game should've been over when Patterson scored. The Vikings cannot be that bad to give up a TD in 40 seconds

They have a tough schedule in the Lions, Pats and Bengals. Let's hope these teams are playing for something.

If the Bengals win out and the Pats stumble somewhere the Bengals get the #2 seed since they beat the Pats...Bengals will have something to play for.
The Lions losing this week let Chicago back in the division race so the Lions have to keep winning or they lose the division and their playoff spot....Lions have something to play for.
Pats have to keep winning to hold on to the #2 seed. Pats have something to play for.

That means the Ravens will have to earn it...no backing in like the Jets from a few years back but we're going to have to earn it too.

Game should've been over when Patterson scored. The Vikings cannot be that bad to give up a TD in 40 seconds

Oh, they are that bad. I don't know for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if they have blown even more fourth-quarter leads than the Dolphins have this season.

That being said, this was by far the easiest game left on Baltimore's schedule. Sure, it sucks that they came back to win it, but the next three are MUCH tougher.

Ravens struggled against a horrible Vikings team without Petterson. I believe they lose to the Pats (I think they play), Detroit and Bengals. I don't see them winning all games. We need to beat the Patriots.

We have to hope that Detroit and Cinci will be playing for something in those last two weeks. If they aren't, Baltimore could grab an easy win, possibly two.

We have to hope that Detroit and Cinci will be playing for something in those last two weeks. If they aren't, Baltimore could grab an easy win, possibly two.

Baltimore plays detroit next week, so they will have something to play for. Hopefully, Cincy will be battling for seeding in the playoffs in week 17. If we beat the pats , they will both have 4 losses.

I live in Maryland & the Ravens ALWAYS seem to have a lucky horse shoe up the arse & win games like this. God I hate them with a passion & wish they would move back to Cleveland.

Back
Top Bottom