Ray Lewis In Miami? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ray Lewis In Miami?

Should Miami Trade A First Rounder For Ray Lewis?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
maralieus said:
I wouldn't be so quick to say that no LB in the draft will ever be as good as Lewis. I'm an Ohio state fan and have watched a lot of AJ Hawk and he is a monster. He is gonna be maybe the best LB in the league in a couple years, but we will never get him so my point is uh.....pointless? Too bad, I would love so see him in Miami.
:shakeno:

Agreed. In fact Hawk and Ernie Sims are coming out of college with higher draft grades than Lewis had.
I think Lewis is a very good LB, but he has always been a bit over rated because he is vocal and very emotional.
Derrick Brooks has always been a better LB, but he doesn't get the same accolades.

dolphins72/73 said:
Hey Killer308 Is That Chuck Norris On The Left In Your Pix. You Need To Fix That First Before You Say Thomas Is Better Then Lewis. Just Because Thomas Is On The Dolphins Does Not Mean He Is The Best Lb Wake Up Buddy Lol.........................be For Real

Zach Thomas is 100 times better than ray lewis

SamBoSqueezy said:
Pro Football Weekly is hearing whispers that the Ravens will not trade Ray Lewis for anything less than a first-round pick. Should miami jump for this impact player?

INSANITY..a first rounder then pay him top dollar...NO WAY!!!! We need young talent on this team not over priced veterans!!!! :dolphins:

Good morning all. New member on the board here. As for the Ray Lewis question, if any one out there would be willing to give up a 1st rounder (16 overall) for this guy, you need your head examined. We have enough SUPERSTARS on the defense and the last thing we need is another 30 something veteran on that defense. This defense is going to be practicing from a retirement home if we don't start bringing in some youth. Not to mention he will demand far too much money.

SamBoSqueezy said:
Pro Football Weekly is hearing whispers that the Ravens will not trade Ray Lewis for anything less than a first-round pick. Should miami jump for this impact player?

NO WAY!! Thomas is twice the player, I don't care what anyone says!! :dolphins:

RAY LEWIS TAKE HIM AND RUN. THE GREATEST LB AND ONE OF THE BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYERS IN NFL HISTORY. STATS DONT LIE, 7 TIME PRO BOWLER, WON 2 DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR AWARDS, ONLY FIVE OTHER PLAYERS IN NFL HISTORY TO DO THAT , LT VOTED 3 TIMES. 3 TIMES IN HIS CAREER WITH 200 TACKLES IN A SEASON, 225 THE MOST IN ONE SEASON WITH 123 SOLO TACKLES. WON A SUPER BOWL AND WAS MVP OF THE GAME. ALSO HAD SAME TYPE OF INJURIES AS THOMAS AND IS 2 YEARS YOUNGER THEN THOMAS. THOMAS 6 PRO BOWLS 195 HIGH IN TACKLES, AND IS 2 YEARS OLDER THEN LEWIS. SO IF ANYONE SAYS LEWIS IS WASHED UP YOU MUST THINK THE SAME FOR THOMAS YOUR CRAZY. STATS DONT LIE LOOK THEM UP. LEWIS WOULD MAKE OUR DEFENSE THAT MUCH BETTER, LOCK LEWIS IN FOR 5 MORE YEARS HE IS WORTH THE MONEY, BECAUSE HE IS MONEY, YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK........... I STILL LOVE THOMAS BUT YOU CANT SAY HE IS BETTER THE LEWIS, LOOK UP STATS, THE GUY WILL BE A BEAST IN THE AFC EAST..................

big0mar said:
youd have to be crazy not to take one of the greatest players of all time. even for a first round pick. whoever you pick, you hope hes half as great as ray lewis.

Yea what this guy said and not to mention we would have the best 2 MLB in the game. Not 2 of the best but the best 2!

No way, not for a 1st...maybe a 2nd (if we had one). :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom