Ray Lewis In Miami? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ray Lewis In Miami?

Should Miami Trade A First Rounder For Ray Lewis?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rothshunger said:
What do you mean keep our opinions to ourselves what do you think a forum such as this is for?
I just don't get people lately?
By the why what do you think your doing right now your giving your opinion!:sidelol:
im just saying the opinion on if he murdered a man which ur in tittled too. yes i was giving an opinon about football. nothing else. i wasnt trying to start something with u or anyone else just think we should talk football and thats what i was doing; and thought that was what this site was intended for. i just thought it was dumb for the future 100 posts to be about if he murdered a man or not. i was trying to get ppl to talk about his talent. so sorry if i offended you or made u mad but i didnt want to see that happen so my appologies:wink:

the cane in me is screaming hell yes you take him. But honestly no way we can take that deal

MarinoForPres said:
im just saying the opinion on if he murdered a man which ur in tittled too. yes i was giving an opinon about football. nothing else. i wasnt trying to start something with u or anyone else just think we should talk football and thats what i was doing; and thought that was what this site was intended for. i just thought it was dumb for the future 100 posts to be about if he murdered a man or not. i was trying to get ppl to talk about his talent. so sorry if i offended you or made u mad but i didnt want to see that happen so my appologies:wink:
no prob man :tongue: too many mad people on here nowadays anyway

I take ray lewis for a #16 pick in a heart beat. Best player out of draft reggie bush anybody else can be a bust. There is no why we will get reggie so the next best player is lewis, best LB playing in football right now. Take lewis and run......................................................

dolphins72/73 said:
I take ray lewis for a #16 pick in a heart beat. Best player out of draft reggie bush anybody else can be a bust. There is no why we will get reggie so the next best player is lewis, best LB playing in football right now. Take lewis and run......................................................
Thomas is way better than Lewis.

Thomas And Lewis Are The Same, Both On Same Team Would Be Sick 200 Takles For Both Of Them

dolphins72/73 said:
Thomas And Lewis Are The Same, Both On Same Team Would Be Sick 200 Takles For Both Of Them[/quote
Thomas would have 201 tackles because he is better.:sidelol:

Hey Killer308 Is That Chuck Norris On The Left In Your Pix. You Need To Fix That First Before You Say Thomas Is Better Then Lewis. Just Because Thomas Is On The Dolphins Does Not Mean He Is The Best Lb Wake Up Buddy Lol.........................be For Real

Back
Top Bottom