Ray Lewis In Miami? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ray Lewis In Miami?

Should Miami Trade A First Rounder For Ray Lewis?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dmancari23 said:
You're crazy if you would take Lewis to start a team. I would take Urlacher in a half of a heartbeat over that murderer. Ooops, that's right, he had enough money so he wasn't convicted.

Yea, I could see it now..."Lewis with the pick! Returns it to the Jets 15!...WAIT WAIT...They're calling it back because Lewis killed someone a few years ago!"

Who gives a crap what he does off the field, as long as he makes plays on it.

Yeah, I've always hated the Ravens simply becuase Jamal Lewis and Ray Lewis are scumbags. I also love to see them lose becuase Brian Billicks after game press conferences are priceless when the Ravens lose.

I love ray lewis and all, but we wouldnt have a good draft pick left

Id give our 3rd and 4th then trade our first for more picks MAYBE

big0mar said:
Yea, I could see it now..."Lewis with the pick! Returns it to the Jets 15!...WAIT WAIT...They're calling it back because Lewis killed someone a few years ago!"

Who gives a crap what he does off the field, as long as he makes plays on it.

Actually, to be honest, I do care about the guys images off the field a bit. Let's take:

Randy McMichael for example... he's a cowardly wife beater off the field, so I have zero respect for the guy as a man which also affects me being a fan of the guy to some degree.

Ricky Williams, I used to be a fan of him, but with the quiting on the team and smoking it up all the time, I am less of a fan of the guy.

Daunte Culpepper, I hope he ends up being a good QB, but the fact that he has off the field issues bothers me and is the reason I wanted Brees first if that was possible.

David Boston, too many issues.

All of these guys are talented guys on the field, but I have to believe that I am not the only one that thinks this way. If I walked around and did the things these guys do, I wouldn't have a job, yet they get away with murder, no pun intended accept for the actual getting away with murder Lewis did. Do you realize how ridiculous your posts sounds? Real people do care about what happens off the field.

Dmancari23 said:
Actually, to be honest, I do care about the guys images off the field a bit. Let's take:

Randy McMichael for example... he's a cowardly wife beater off the field, so I have zero respect for the guy as a man which also affects me being a fan of the guy to some degree.

Ricky Williams, I used to be a fan of him, but with the quiting on the team and smoking it up all the time, I am less of a fan of the guy.

Daunte Culpepper, I hope he ends up being a good QB, but the fact that he has off the field issues bothers me and is the reason I wanted Brees first if that was possible.

David Boston, too many issues.

All of these guys are talented guys on the field, but I have to believe that I am not the only one that thinks this way. If I walked around and did the things these guys do, I wouldn't have a job, yet they get away with murder, no pun intended accept for the actual getting away with murder Lewis did. Do you realize how ridiculous your posts sounds? Real people do care about what happens off the field.

You cant put Daunte in the same sentance as those people, he is a great guy or so it seems and has never hurt another human being, except on a football field maybe

If Im playing Madden and building me an all time great team...YES ! but in real life hell no... I love Rey Lewis (his a CANES) but never giving up my 1st round pick for him at this point of his career. So I'll pass on this one....:wink:

He's still no wholesome guy by any means. He's not a Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, or even a Drew Brees as far as character is concerned.

Ray Lewis was a great player, arguably one of the best players in the league. But if you watched him last season you saw a guy being consistently blocked by avg. guards.

Back
Top Bottom