Ray Lewis In Miami? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ray Lewis In Miami?

Should Miami Trade A First Rounder For Ray Lewis?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sethdaddy8 said:
I don't like to be too controversial or abraisive on these boards, because people are entitled to thier opinion...but what the hell is everyone smoking??? We're talking about Ray Lewis, someone who will be remembered for revolutionizing his position, and he still has alot of game left in him...more than Zack anyway. You would rather a Cromartie or Winston Justice or Chad Greenway or whoever the speculation states...than Ray Lewis? These guys could all easily be busts, like Couch or Fletcher or Leaf....the list goes on and on. These boards must be bored and over-hyped for the draft. We're talking about one of the best middle linebackers ever. Don't even try to say he's not. You don't know a thing about the game if you think he's just "very good".
we're talking about our first round pick and ray lewis is on the decline of his career he has lost a few steps and is clearly not the player he once was we already got rid of seau and you want to get another one?:confused:

Sethdaddy8 said:
I don't like to be too controversial or abraisive on these boards, because people are entitled to thier opinion...but what the hell is everyone smoking??? We're talking about Ray Lewis, someone who will be remembered for revolutionizing his position, and he still has alot of game left in him...more than Zack anyway. You would rather a Cromartie or Winston Justice or Chad Greenway or whoever the speculation states...than Ray Lewis? These guys could all easily be busts, like Couch or Fletcher or Leaf....the list goes on and on. These boards must be bored and over-hyped for the draft. We're talking about one of the best middle linebackers ever. Don't even try to say he's not. You don't know a thing about the game if you think he's just "very good".
If we had a pick between 27 and 32 and we were a Ray Lewis away from winning it all, I'd be on board with you, but at this stage of the development of our team, I'd rather package our 1st in a deal to trade up and get Michael Huff. Huff will have a Ray Lewis-type effect on the field for some team, and he'll do it for a lot longer than Lewis will at this point.

Ray Lewis is EXTREMELY overrated IMO.
No Way I would trade a first rounder for him.

[mod]Please do not circumvent the profanity filter and please refrain from making posts like this in the future. - DM[/mod]
please stop
these stupid *** Threads

shouright said:
If we had a pick between 27 and 32 and we were a Ray Lewis away from winning it all, I'd be on board with you, but at this stage of the development of our team, I'd rather package our 1st in a deal to trade up and get Michael Huff. Huff will have a Ray Lewis-type effect on the field for some team, and he'll do it for a lot longer than Lewis will at this point.

We're talking about a 16th , not a top 7 pick. That is a big difference. We're building our future, but it'sarounf guys liek Zack and JT and a slew of guys who are not as young or dominant as Ray Lewis. It's the off-season, so maybe people forget about his dominance...but you remember whenever you play the Ravens. He made that D an icon, and he's got plenty of game left. Look at Zack, he's coming off one of his best season at his age. Ray's career hasnt exactly been injury plagued.

ps. We're not going to get anyone like Huff or AJ Hawk with our slot anyway.

It doesnt matter cause that **** isnt happening no matter what Pro Football Weekly says. I mean come on that is the dumbest thing i have heard in awhile.

I would not take Ray Lewis if he was a free agent. Why? Zach Thomas leads by example, keeps his mouth shut and makes plays, after he makes plays he still keeps his mouth shut and gets ready to make the next. All Ray Lewis does is talk, talk, talk, threaten to break someones neck, make a play, jump up and down, talks some more and talks more.

no chance we have zach thomas there like the same person

shouright said:
Not for our 1st.

If I'm building a team from scratch I want him first and Brett Favre second (yes, even at this stage of Favre's career), but he doesn't fit into our short- and long-term plans well enough right now for us to give up our 1st for him.

You're crazy if you would take Lewis to start a team. I would take Urlacher in a half of a heartbeat over that murderer. Ooops, that's right, he had enough money so he wasn't convicted.

Back
Top Bottom