Ray Lewis In Miami? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ray Lewis In Miami?

Should Miami Trade A First Rounder For Ray Lewis?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MarinoForPres said:
who cares if he is or isnt a murderer. we are talking football and he is a football player. we should learn to stop arrgung and coinside with one and another and keep our opinions to ourselves. we are all brothers here as miami fans. no need to argue about some stupid thing years ago. and this is how i feel about ray ray! i want ray lewis but we cant afford him. he would be nasty and u need 2 guys in the middle for a 3-4. but we dont need him. but if we had him no one would complain about him. no lb in the draft will ever be as good as him. the only thing is he is way to exspensive. u can have 3 lb's for his price and thats the only reason im saying no. but other than that i would love this guy here. im from baltimore im not a ravens fan but i do catch there boring games all the time. and the only thing not boring is ray ray knocking ******* out! so he is a future hall of famer and i would love to have him if any way to fit him in our little salary room aka he would have to take a pay cut! and he would never do that. so thats how i feel. he is nasty but not to cut half of our already ready superbowl team! i love the dolphins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if he murdered your mother a few years ago it wouldnt matter anymore? Regardless, I think Saban would have a problem with all of Lewis issues: age, injuries, stabbings, etc

dolphins72/73 said:
Hey Killer308 Is That Chuck Norris On The Left In Your Pix. You Need To Fix That First Before You Say Thomas Is Better Then Lewis. Just Because Thomas Is On The Dolphins Does Not Mean He Is The Best Lb Wake Up Buddy Lol.........................be For Real

I don't care if he is on the Jets, Bills, Pats, or the Stealers... he is better. It's not a Dolphin thing, just giving him credit where credit is due.

P.S. Yeah thats Chuck Norris LOL :goof:

I wouldn't be so quick to say that no LB in the draft will ever be as good as Lewis. I'm an Ohio state fan and have watched a lot of AJ Hawk and he is a monster. He is gonna be maybe the best LB in the league in a couple years, but we will never get him so my point is uh.....pointless? Too bad, I would love so see him in Miami.
:shakeno:

Killer308 said:
I don't care if he is on the Jets, Bills, Pats, or the Stealers... he is better. It's not a Dolphin thing, just giving him credit where credit is due.

P.S. Yeah thats Chuck Norris LOL :goof:
I would agree with you if he were bigger and stronger. Thomas has the skills if he were bigger he could be better than Lewis but Lewis is a true monster, Zach just plays big.

dolphins72/73 said:
Thomas And Lewis Are The Same, Both On Same Team Would Be Sick 200 Takles For Both Of Them
I would hope not. That would mean our offense wouldn't be on the field much. Unless that means they are scoring quickly.....

ray lewis is a washed up ****** who plays for the money and doesnt have the decency to admit that zach thomas can easily kick his ***

SamBoSqueezy said:
Pro Football Weekly is hearing whispers that the Ravens will not trade Ray Lewis for anything less than a first-round pick. Should miami jump for this impact player?

Ray Lewis came out the same year as ZT. At best he has 2-3 more yrs of high level play.
There is no way any team should trade away a 1st rd pick for a player his age. Especially with all the wear and tear he's taken. I don't care how good a player he is now.
The Ravens are delusional if they think any team will give them that much.

jlfin said:
Ray Lewis came out the same year as ZT. At best he has 2-3 more yrs of high level play.
There is no way any team should trade away a 1st rd pick for a player his age. Especially with all the wear and tear he's taken. I don't care how good a player he is now.
The Ravens are delusional if they think any team will give them that much.

Or you can look at it the other way and say The Ravens must feel he can still make a major impact if they wont take less than a 1st for him

Either ways its to much to give up

No way would I trade my 1st for lewis. But if the Phins could get him for a 3rd...absolutely.....

Back
Top Bottom