Ray Lucas officially gone/Only thing that could unembitter me (merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ray Lucas officially gone/Only thing that could unembitter me (merged)

minus

Perennial All-Pro
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Ray Lucas officially gone ...

Hank just said that Dolphins FO just ended a meeting with Ray Lucas and Ray has been release.

"Ding-dong the witch is dead, the witch is dead, ding-dong the wicked witch is dead"

Hmmm sounds like paving the way for Griese if you ask me.

He said that Ray approached Wanny to find out about his situation so he could know what the future holds for him and Wanny, in all fairness to Lucas and his career told him to pack his bags boy.

:jumper: party :happydrin :biggrin: :jetssuck: :zerosix: :party:

Re: Ray Lucas officially gone ...

Originally posted by minus
Hank just said that Dolphins FO just ended a meeting with Ray Lucas and Ray has been release.

I knew today was going to be a GREAT DAY!

Oliver...

and I changed my avatar several hours ago - what a prophet ;)

Someone has just lost their JOB for crying out loud!! And everyone is cheering!!!!?????? ...............whats wrong with you guys!:yell:..................cant you CHEER any louder?!!!!!!! YES FINALLY he's gone!!!!!!!!

::pops the bubbly::
::pours around for everyone::

Poor Lucas... Have fun with Bumblebee Tuna!! I just hope that he doesnt become a worldburner on Turkey Day.. How humilating would that be? Losing at the hands of Lucas, when he is wearing a jersey other than that of the Dolphins! :( :eek:

I would have though we would release June 1st to save more money, then again I would be pissed come next year if we had some dead money on the cap as the result of Ray Lucas...anyone even know how big is signing bonus was to begin with?

I think we should wait til June 1st to release Rodgers.

I still wish him luck. Atleast he has good money so he can retire well. He failed, that is over with. Don't continue busting him anymore.

YES!!! I FEEL LIKE A FREE IRAQI!!!!!

P.S. Although I dont know exatly how a free Iraqi felt, I imagine it must feel something like, if not, close to this!

Back
Top Bottom