Ray Lucas officially gone/Only thing that could unembitter me (merged) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ray Lucas officially gone/Only thing that could unembitter me (merged)

:cry:

ESPN reports that Parcells is looking for a vet qb to start. I doubt if it's Lucas. Griese's named was mentioned. :D

The scary part is. If, in fact, Lucas does end up in Dallas and is starting on Thanksgiving day, it probably means he is doing well since that will be in the middle of the season and could spell trouble. Then again, Lucas is so terrible that even Eddie Moore could probably sack him and pick him off!

P.S. Tying in the draft pick with Lucas leaving should get me something right?

I wish Ray Lucas luck and thank him for doing the best that he could.

Originally posted by justafan
:cry:

ESPN reports that Parcells is looking for a vet qb to start. I doubt if it's Lucas. Griese's named was mentioned. :D

COUCH TO DALLAS

Originally posted by Muck
I wish Ray Lucas luck and thank him for doing the best that he could.

Yes nobody realizes that Ray is really a Draft Expert turned QB.

:laughat: You want to be a what Ray????

Don't worry about Ray, I don't think he'll be standing in the unemployment line any time soon. He may be out of a job for awhile, but rest assured that he'll land somewhere, if not as a starting qb, then maybe as a backup or even as an assistant coach (remember that's what Jay was doing at the mega-powerhouse of Hofstra) and make a hell of a lot more money than most of us would combined.

One question: all this excitement over releasing Ray and the star-studded draft (forgive my sarcasm, sometimes I can't suppress it) I seem to have missed the news that we signed Brian Griese, is that so or are so many of us taking this for granted?

If Couch loses in training camp a trade in the pre-season is not out of the question if he re-structures.

One question: all this excitement over releasing Ray and the star-studded draft (forgive my sarcasm, sometimes I can't suppress it) I seem to have missed the news that we signed Brian Griese, is that so or are so many of us taking this for granted?

Well they can't discuss Griese at this point but then must have a plan, I personally don't care either way, I just know that Ray had to go, I think anybody playing backup QB for the Fins would be an improvement of what Ray did last year..

Personally, I'm still confident in Jay. The real wild card will be how Rosenfels performs in training camp.

Very much so. Rosenfels is a nice pocket passer and could be very good here. If Couch is available for trade( Holcombe beats him) he could be traded here. He is only 25 and could really turn it around from average to good. I mean we took Fiedler and made him into something. We can do alot with him or Rosenfels.

Originally posted by jaketaylor
One thing that hasnt been mentioned here yet...and I'm kinda shocked noone has wrote about it yet..... We just might get the chance to go against Jay on Thanksgiving IF he ends up in Dallas as some of the talking heads think he will. How sweet will that be?
I will not try to get my hopes up after I prayed so hard (sorry TB) that Damon Huard would start game 16 ag us and it never happened. :(

I guess Ray on Turkey Day could make me feel a little better as would beating Bill

We just should have known anything coming from the JETS was tainted.............I now feel terrible for Redskins fans they took half the team................(not):www: RAY so long

Back
Top Bottom