Ray Rice>Jonas Gray | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ray Rice>Jonas Gray

Chuck Willie

Active Roster
Reaction score
Got laughed at a few months back for this.... He would improve this offense BIG TIME! Sign him now

bruh-1.jpg

These have nothing to do with the post, but I thought it would be more interesting...

giphy-24.gif

giphy-25.gif

3844287305_c8715235b2_o-1.gif

9Idiocracyquotes-1.gif

chazweddingcrasherso-1.gif

you know I'm with you on this. He would come cheap and he has a skill set that fits this offense. I know people would backlash about the domestic violence thing which is why no one has signed him. Im surprised no one has especially the cowboys who could use a RB with that lethal O line.

Obviously not Hayden, but he's beyond motivated and he'd upgrade the running attack without a doubt in my mind... Do you think he helps this team or not?

Obviously not Hayden, put he's beyond motivated and he'd upgrade the running attack without a doubt in my mind... Do you think he helps this team or not?

No...he's a piece of **** and was falling off in 2013 before all this went down and was losing snaps and touches to Pierce...

He's spent time away from the game and is chomping at the bit to get back on the field. Whoeverrolls the dice and picks him up is getting a HUGE bargain. A player with his hunger to see the field will provide a much needed spark IMO

I'd take a shot on him. As far as I'm concerned he paid his dues and his wife has forgiven him so as far as judging him its not for me to do.

I'm really surprised Buffalo didn't sign him to be honest.

You're still getting laughed at. Close your account. and Mods please banish this thread to the cornfield

It's arguable if he's even better than Gray at this point. Doesn't mater anyway, Ray Rice is not saving this team, all he would do is bring more negativity to a franchise who certainly has enough of it already.

I don't understand why I'm being negatively prepped when all I'm trying to do is offer possible solutions to this nonexsistant running game. Everybody who's saying no keeps bringing up the DV thing and not answering whether he can help this team or not.

heard Ray Rice tried to run from the cops in Atlantic City, but he only got 3.1 yards before he was tackled.

then he punched out the girl who finger printed him

and kicked his mother in the crotch after she posted his bail when he was released. :chuckle:

Do you think maybe the Offensive Line has something to do with the running game deficiencies?

Just maybe?

Back
Top Bottom