Ray Rice>Jonas Gray | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ray Rice>Jonas Gray

"i was getting laughed at a few months back for this"

:crazy:

Listen, I understand that the line is a problem. That's a given... I don't think he's a cure all but I think he gives a dynamic to the team that we currently lack with the possibility of adding even more. Low risk, high reward. And to the dude saying he's out of gas, how the he'll would you know? He's been out of football for a while. Fresh legs, beyond motivated. I'm getting crucified in here for my opinion that Rice can spark the team but I stand by it.

He's not getting any younger and not in football shape. As has been pointed out, he was career was already trending downwards fast. What dynamic is he going to bring to the team? He's not what he once was man, give it up. also how hell do you know his physical condition more than anyone else? Jeesh.

Instead of signing Ray Rice how about we just play his theme song after TDs?

[video=vimeo;44561183]https://vimeo.com/44561183[/video]

Got laughed at a few months back for this.... He would improve this offense BIG TIME! Sign him now

You might be right, I would at least bring him in and see if he has anything left in the tank.....the guy screwed up and paid the price, some guys playing have done worse, at least he and his wife are together and speaking out about domestic violence and trying to make themselves better.....He had a poor season the yr before he was cut, not sure he has it anymore but If i'm a GM I would find out....the running game is a mess

Instead of signing Ray Rice how about we just play his theme song after TDs?

[video=vimeo;44561183]https://vimeo.com/44561183[/video]

Thanks for reminding me how godawful a lot of the music from the mid-90s was.

Im sure Ray Rice is better than Jonas Gray but too much baggage even though we probably have some players on roster that have done similar things.
I dont think he is so good that u bring him in though. I do think he should get a second chance since outside of that he has never had any problems.
Lets not act like we dont have any dolphins that have not wrongly assaulted people.

There must be more to the story because no team is talking to Ray Rice. If a team thought he could help you know they'd bring him in for at least a tryout. He career just might be done for.

I care for constructive opinions, not ones that are insulting. There's no need for it, now if you'd like to explain why it's not a good idea definitely interested in hearing that

Back
Top Bottom