Rb Le-veon Bell Plans To Sign With Jets. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rb Le-veon Bell Plans To Sign With Jets.

Okay Miami go 1-15 this year. What about next year? All these players in the division will still be there. Sure they’ll be a year older but so what? Miami rebuilding at a time where Buffalo and NYJ each have 100 mil in cap space, franchise QBs, AND a top pick in the draft is actually an awful situation.

I think Tua and Herbert are both better than Allen and Darnold. If Miami builds the OL this year they’ll have plenty of cash to spend next year if they choose. The key is getting Tua and I think it’s looking like a sure thing at this point.

Jets signing Bell is perfect.

Gase doesn't know what to do with running backs and Le'veon will just waste away in NY.

Okay Miami go 1-15 this year. What about next year? All these players in the division will still be there. Sure they’ll be a year older but so what? Miami rebuilding at a time where Buffalo and NYJ each have 100 mil in cap space, franchise QBs, AND a top pick in the draft is actually an awful situation.

Im not really concerned longterm because I dont either QB are true franchise QBs

Gase doesn’t know how to gameplan offense. Bell wasn’t that good in 2017, only 4.0 ypc and 7.7 ypr. Not to mention he also hasn’t played in a year and has rumored to get fat.

I’m glad the jets over payed for a running back.

Why would a rebuilding team need a high paid 30 year old RB who hasn't played in a year?

I mean he just turned 27 and like AB was arguably the top player at the position.

Taking a year off for a RB is probably a great thing.

The money is fine IMO, reasonable to be honest . . . .the guy does everything.

But I agree it would have made little sense for us.

I was explaining the rookie pay scale to wife last night when she was mentioning some of the FA moves to me, she doesn't mind waking me up to tell me whos going where when I fall asleep, even tho id rather sleep. but I had to explain to her why Christian McCaffrey made only a couple million a year despite her thinking he was one of the best players in the league (Panthers fan), C Mac is prob gonna get the Bell treatment because of his useage. hes gonna be worn the hell down by the time he hits FA. that's one of the biggest issues id have with giving Bell that money, is just his overall useage

Now that he's gotten paid, the question will be whether he turns into an Albert Haynesworth.

Over/under on the amount of games till bell shares his frustration about being in a backfield timeshare

6 games?

Back
Top Bottom