Re-Merged-Miami Reported Targeted Cb Nick Harper/Signed by Titans | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Re-Merged-Miami Reported Targeted Cb Nick Harper/Signed by Titans

GET OL!!!

Um first of all we only need three linemen so it's not that difficult. We'll likely sign one veteran, re-sign Fonoti, and draft one on the first day so relax.

Hes not amazing but i think he wouldnt be a terrible pick up, we'll see though.

Harper is a good corner and will proly come at a good price and provide good depth for the secondary. I don't see the downside?

just heard on a radio sports talk show that the miami dolphins are intrusted in former colts cb nick harper he plan to vist miami on saturday march 10.

Nick Harper is better than any cornerback we have on our team. Compared to Will Allen, he looks like a shutdown HOF corner. I hope we can sign him to an affordable contract because there's no way we can get Samuel and the only thing this defense lacks is a decent cover corner.

wasn't Nick Harper the guy that intercepted Tom Brady at the end of the AFC Championship game to seal the deal?

if we get nick harper i will be very happy and would see us easily having a top 5 defense next year. we need to add a vet like nick harper, we already have youth in the secondary all we need is a leader and bringing in a guy like nick fresh off a super bowl win can help us reach our ultimate goal

if we get nick harper i will be very happy and would see us easily having a top 5 defense next year. we need to add a vet like nick harper, we already have youth in the secondary all we need is a leader and bringing in a guy like nick fresh off a super bowl win can help us reach our ultimate goal

We already had a top 4 D last year. If we add Harper it's not a crazy thing to think we should have a top 2 D.

As for Jason Allen at CB, I heard he doesn't have the hips (anymore?) to turn and run downfield with a receiver. Any truth to this?

Where did you hear this from? The fairies at the bottom of the garden? A leprechaun? What utter nonsense.

Nick Harper is better than any cornerback we have on our team. Compared to Will Allen, he looks like a shutdown HOF corner. I hope we can sign him to an affordable contract because there's no way we can get Samuel and the only thing this defense lacks is a decent cover corner.

Will Allen is a far better corner than Nick Harper.

And it's very unlikely that an Indianapolis CB signs for Miami. Harper plays and has played in a cover 2 system for 7 years. It's not a system we run.

Harper is

#1.Better than Lehan.

#2.Better than Jackson.

#3.Could help are young guys.

If he signs a chheepppp deal.

I f not i dont want him.

Could fill in nice as a back up tho.

Dolphins for SuperBowl.......OH Yeah ,we cant vote for that.

GO DOLPHINS.........#1

Harper is

#1.Better than Lehan.

#2.Better than Jackson.

#3.Could help are young guys.

If he signs a chheepppp deal.

I f not i dont want him.

Could fill in nice as a back up tho.

Dolphins for SuperBowl.......OH Yeah ,we cant vote for that.

GO DOLPHINS.........#1

Why is Zach attacking Al Davis in your signature?

Will Allen is a far better corner than Nick Harper.

And it's very unlikely that an Indianapolis CB signs for Miami. Harper plays and has played in a cover 2 system for 7 years. It's not a system we run.

Harper at 32 will go where he's comfortable in the Cover 2. He cannot support the run much better than our other guys so he doesn't help in our version of zone CBs.

Back
Top Bottom