Real Madrid close to signing Kaka | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Real Madrid close to signing Kaka

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Would love to see that. They still have Ronaldo(brazil) Aldso right? Would make a great team no doubt if they landed kaka and C.Ronaldo and co.

Kaka signed a new deal with Milan during the tournament i think it would take alot to get him

dominizzo said:
KAka aint going nowhere!1 HEs a Milaniste 4 life

Unless they go to B. We will know JUly 11th or so. They cant relegate all of our teams, that would be the end of the Italian league. Especially since we won the WC now.

That is insane.

They are going to build the best team in the history of football.

I will make a prediciton. If they sign all of those guys, they won't lose one game this season. NOT ONE.

That team would make Arsenal, and Chelsea look like garbage...nevermind AC Milan and Barcelona.

Section126 said:
That is insane.

I will make a prediciton. If they sign all of those guys, they won't lose one game this season. NOT ONE.

That team would make Arsenal, and Chelsea look like garbage...nevermind AC Milan and Barcelona.

Sadly, I think you're right...and I'm a Barcelona fan so that's why it sucks.

Soccer is unique in that it's a game where you really can just fill a team up with immense talent and find success. That's why teams like Brazil and France and Italy etc do so well at the World Cups and in International play. That's opposed to sports like Basketball where you really need a good team rather than good individuals see: Last USA basketball team at the World Championships.

My hope is at least that if they get Kaka, they won't be able to afford too many others. Zambrotta and Cristiano Ronaldo have been linked to Barca also so I hope we get one of those guys.

Section126 said:
That is insane.

Nope they wont, their D is still really really suspect, they have huge problems on their front office, and every year they make a splash and people say that they are going to win every game... and they don't... Ever since they started buying players like itidots, they have only won the liga once and the champions once, and they tend to finish third after Valencia and Barcelona....

Kaká would probably come in instead of Zidane, they still lack a strong Makelele like DM, Bekham is awfully overrated, Ronaldo is not doing utterly good, they still have no coach... and every coach there has failed miserably since they fired Del Bosque.

Barcelona fans need not worry... unless they are worrying about Atletico de Madrid, or Valencia.

Barca will still kill them at least twice this season. :hump:

HysterikiLL said:
Barca will still kill them at least twice this season. :hump:

:yes:

clear.gif

I am a Madrid fan and I'd love to sign the likes of Kaka, Buffon, Ronaldo, Cannavaro etc.

Big names doesn't always equal success though. But I hope we can get some of these guys, especially Cannavaro.

Prime Time said:
I am a Madrid fan and I'd love to sign the likes of Kaka, Buffon, Ronaldo, Cannavaro etc.

Big names doesn't always equal success though. But I hope we can get some of these guys, especially Cannavaro.

:smackhead Lo que faltaba Prime

Fan del Madrid:nono:

Back
Top Bottom