Real Madrid close to signing Kaka | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Real Madrid close to signing Kaka

HysterikiLL said:
Real Madrid are apparently close to signing Frank Ribery and Gabriel Heinze. They also made an attempt to steal Deco from Barca and feel they are close to nabbing Cannavaro too, all re: sportlinglife.com.

Methinks they are going a bit over the top this time.

Cannavaro and Heinze are good moves for us because we lack Defense. For some reason, I don't want Heinze though. I say leave him at Man U.

Heinze is one of seven players new Real president Ramon Calderon is hoping to land after his recent election success.

"We have a list of seven names which the management want me to buy and I have the money set aside for all of them," he said.

I'm guessing the list is:

Kaka
Fabregas
Ronaldo
Cannavaro
Heinze
Zambrotta
???

Prime Time said:
Buffon???

I knew I forgot somebody.

Those 8 names are ridiculous. How can they possibly afford them all? That's like an all-world team added to an already all-world team.

HysterikiLL said:
I knew I forgot somebody.

Those 8 names are ridiculous. How can they possibly afford them all? That's like an all-world team added to an already all-world team.

Well they would have to sell Casillas IMO who is worth a boat load of money too. But you are right....I don't know how they can afford all of them.

"The Daily Telegraph say that if they are relegated to Serie B, Juventus will sell Gianluigi Buffon, Fabio Cannavaro, Mauro Camoranesi, Gianluca Zambrotta, Patrick Vieira, Lilian Thuram and David Trezeguet."

Moral of the story..don't match fix.

HolliFinFan said:
Yes, but the second syllable is accented, not the first, so it doesn't sound exactly the same as to what Alex asked. :wink:
~~Holli

I know...but I didn't want to get too into it. Psh what do I look like..an English teacher? :wink: :lol:

Prime Time said:
I know...but I didn't want to get too into it. Psh what do I look like..an English teacher? :wink: :lol:
:fire:
All my new WC friends try to behave the next few weeks, as I'll be on a vacation. Prime Time, I'm looking forward to your getting rid of that avatar by my return.:lol:
~~Holli

Man for some reason I feel they still wont win the Champions league man . . I mean look what they have had for the last couple of years man. I mean I'm not 100 percent on the squad, but don't they have Casellas in goal, along with Roberto Carlos, Beckham, Robinho, Raul, Zidane, Ronaldo and a bunch more superstars, I mean geez man . . I'm pretty sure I heard that they weren't interested in Christian Ronaldo tho, even tho he is interested in them. I know alot of those guys are old as hell, but they had a superstar squad for the last few years and did squat, hell they didn't even win La Liga, let alone the Champions league.

HolliFinFan said:
:fire:
All my new WC friends try to behave the next few weeks, as I'll be on a vacation. Prime Time, I'm looking forward to your getting rid of that avatar by my return.:lol:
~~Holli

:wave:

Kdawg954 said:
Man for some reason I feel they still wont win the Champions league man . . I mean look what they have had for the last couple of years man. I mean I'm not 100 percent on the squad, but don't they have Casellas in goal, along with Roberto Carlos, Beckham, Robinho, Raul, Zidane, Ronaldo and a bunch more superstars, I mean geez man . . I'm pretty sure I heard that they weren't interested in Christian Ronaldo tho, even tho he is interested in them. I know alot of those guys are old as hell, but they had a superstar squad for the last few years and did squat, hell they didn't even win La Liga, let alone the Champions league.

And with all the rumors, they are still missing a damn DM not a single player there is a DM... they are the colts of world foot ball

Colts or world football :lol: That's pretty true. They don't seem to care about the defensive side much, and more about the big named golden ball winners.

Back
Top Bottom