Real Madrid close to signing Kaka | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Real Madrid close to signing Kaka

TotoreMexico said:
:smackhead Lo que faltaba Prime

Fan del Madrid:nono:

I know if it wasn't because youlike the dolphins, we would be having a tough time getting along... Now Valencia... THat is a team.

Quelonio said:
I know if it wasn't because youlike the dolphins, we would be having a tough time getting along... Now Valencia... THat is a team.

Aimar :yes:

Valencia...pfft :tongue: :lol:

Valencia? :barf:
Real Madrid :shakeno:

01794613_400-1.jpg

:yes: Ooooh yeah-uhh.

I know it's been asked a million times...but is there any package to watch the "Big Games"...like Man U vs. Arsenal...Chelsea vs. Arsenal...Barca vs. Real....Juventus vs. well...okay...forget that last one.

Section126 said:
I know it's been asked a million times...but is there any package to watch the "Big Games"...like Man U vs. Arsenal...Chelsea vs. Arsenal...Barca vs. Real....Juventus vs. well...okay...forget that last one.

I think in US fox sports network shows all the games from the champions league, and if you can get ESPN Deportes (not regular ESPN) you also could get all the champions and most of La Liga de las Estrellas (and some mexican soccer). Dunno how is your spanish (I know you are of cuban descent but dunno if you speak the language) but at least in mexico if you use the SAP button you get commentary by terribly boring british commentators.

Quelonio said:
I think in US fox sports network shows all the games from the champions league, and if you can get ESPN Deportes (not regular ESPN) you also could get all the champions and most of La Liga de las Estrellas (and some mexican soccer). Dunno how is your spanish (I know you are of cuban descent but dunno if you speak the language) but at least in mexico if you use the SAP button you get commentary by terribly boring british commentators.

Yo ablo el espanol de los mas bien mi amigo mejicano.

El unico problema que yo tengo es en escribir el espanol.

dominizzo said:
KAKA will stay

Cappello has already agreed to terms with Kaka. That was before the fact AC Milan became a target at bowing into Serie B. He's "very interested" in the move. 90% gone dude.

Quelonio said:

I get those commentators here. I can't stand those english dudes like "Tommy Smyth with a y". Seriously, a lot of the time I have them on mute. I wish I could get the latin american commentators...I love them and their crazy antics. Whenever someone gets a goal it's like "Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, goalazo goalazo goalazo goalazoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal".

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fIK_LDwM--Q&search=ronaldinho%20vs%20england - perfect example. I love it.

HysterikiLL said:
I get those commentators here. I can't stand those english dudes like "Tommy Smyth with a y". Seriously, a lot of the time I have them on mute. I wish I could get the latin american commentators...I love them and their crazy antics. Whenever someone gets a goal it's like "Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, goalazo goalazo goalazo goalazoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal".

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fIK_LDwM--Q&search=ronaldinho%20vs%20england - perfect example. I love it.

HABLAME JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roflmao: :sidelol:

I wish I got more soccer, I can never seem to find any on. I have directv but I think fox sports net is like blocked because of some regional thing or something. :boohoo:

Real Madrid are apparently close to signing Frank Ribery and Gabriel Heinze. They also made an attempt to steal Deco from Barca and feel they are close to nabbing Cannavaro too, all re: sportlinglife.com.

Methinks they are going a bit over the top this time.

Back
Top Bottom