Reality Check JETS fans.... | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reality Check JETS fans....

Jets are pretenders but I'm sure they'll be beating their chests again in no time after they beat Denver led by the worst QB to ever play the sport.
On a very short week following SNF and flying west to Mile High, I wouldnt be surprised if the Broncos beat the Jets.

Jest are the definition of mediocre. When will the jest trolls admit that Sanchez is just not a good qb.

On a very short week following SNF and flying west to Mile High, I wouldnt be surprised if the Broncos beat the Jets.

Is Tebow out with injury that I'm missing? 2 completions might work against the ****ty Chiefs, but it won't work against the Jets defense.

Th phin fans begin to crawl out from underneath their rocks. It sucks we won't win the division but the season is far from over, this team just can never do things the easy way.

Th phin fans begin to crawl out from underneath their rocks. It sucks we won't win the division but the season is far from over, this team just can never do things the easy way.
Not really. We have been here all the time. You just crawled under our rock... Again.

Not really. We have been here all the time. You just crawled under our rock... Again.

No it's been really quiet, not many jet posts sonce our 3 game losing streak then we lose for the first time since and all of a suddenI see a million jet posts.

No it's been really quiet, not many jet posts sonce our 3 game losing streak then we lose for the first time since and all of a suddenI see a million jet posts.
True. But that really wasn't my point. But if I had to venture a guess, it is because we have actually won a couple of games and the S4Lers are discussing mass suicide if we when again next week.

it would have been nice for your team to beat the pats at least once, especially after the comments by your coach before the season how other teams need to beat the pats.

Unacceptable outcome for an "elite" team and "top 12" QB. Why doesn't the league realize how special they are and instruct their officials accordingly? :idk:

it would have been nice for your team to beat the pats at least once, especially after the comments by your coach before the season how other teams need to beat the pats.

It sure would have been but credit NE, they outplayed us in both games. I'd love to get another crack in January, we'll see what happens.

It was an awful loss, very painful going from thinking div title to now knowing unless a miracle happens we'll be a WC team again and have to win 3 road games to get to a SB.

Trololol. Jets are not a very good football team. Their defense is always falling short when they're needed. Their OL and run game has been a huge disappointment. Mark Sanchez is still a bottomfeeder QB. When you can't score points against the Patriots abortion of a defense, you have serious problems. Even Chad Henne put up like 475 total yards against this defense. Jason Campbell put up like 400 yards too. If the Jets find a way to lose to Denver, stick a fork in them. Luckily, they have a laughable schedule the rest of the way so they should be able crawl their way into the playoffs.
Yeah ... we'll "crawl" our way to a 10-6 or 11-5 record ... you know, the kind of record that 25 other teams, including your sad excuse for a team wish they had.

When will you people learn? its the same stupid song and dance after every loss. The regular season is about one thing ... win enough games to qualify for the post-season ... and then play your best football for three or four weeks.

Enjoy those nachos while you, that fist-pumping moron you have for a coach, and that bumbling starstruck owner of yours are all watching us in the playoffs for the third straight season.

its because you are an average team, with a very average qb. this is what you get for running your mouth about how much better you are the new england. their coaching is better, their qb is better and thats all they need. you are at best the 2nd best team in the divison. it doesnt help that your team and coach continues to run their mouth about how great they are. nobody is jealous of the jest, they are just sick of your fat slob of a coach running his fat ****** mouth.

its because you are an average team, with a very average qb. this is what you get for running your mouth about how much better you are the new england. their coaching is better, their qb is better and thats all they need. you are at best the 2nd best team in the divison. it doesnt help that your team and coach continues to run their mouth about how great they are. nobody is jealous of the jest, they are just sick of your fat slob of a coach running his fat ****** mouth.

yes b/c average teams w/ average QBs routinely are a game a way from the SB. Thank you for your input.

Was NE's coaching and QB better in the playoffs last year? Just curious. How did we beat them?

yes b/c average teams w/ average QBs routinely are a game a way from the SB. Thank you for your input.

Was NE's coaching and QB better in the playoffs last year? Just curious. How did we beat them?

are you saying that tom brady and BB are not better than sanchez and ryan? if you had to pick, which duo would you rather have? if you say the jest you are lying your *** off, or you are retarded.

the pats have been dominated for almost a decade now, so the fact that you beat them one time in the playoffs is just a fluke to me. for the record, i hate bradys gay *** as much as i hate ryan, but i know the real deal when i see it, and brady is the real deal. you are just blind and cant see what your team really is.

Back
Top Bottom