Reasonable outside look from media | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reasonable outside look from media

I'd spend at least 5 of our draft picks on the offensive side. It's clearly the side of the ball giving us the most trouble, but this does not mean that I'm spending 1a, 1b, 2a, AND 2b all on the offense. If there is a star available on the Defensive side, you have to consider this.

So many have claimed to be BPA drafters for years and suddenly they are wetting themselves and crying that we have to draft for need. The hypocrisy is astounding...
You noticed that too?

So it wasn't just me. You know they will argue that "their guy" is, in fact, the BPA.

hypgauge2.gif

You are correct, it is opinion, and not fact.

The difference is, some opinions are based in rationalality, and some are not.

Given the injury,it is logical to project that his arm, and core will be stronger next year.

99% of rookies need more than 9 games to fulfill their potential, so that is rational, as well.

Which one of those two statement do you disagree with, and why?

It also isn't a question of elite or bust. There's a lot of room in between.

I was responding to your comment "many dolphins fans watched Tua all year and saw nothing to worry about." The "you" in my response was to the "many." Not to you personally.

I was responding to your comment "many dolphins fans watched Tua all year and saw nothing to worry about." The "you" in my response was to the "many." Not to you personally.
Oh, i didn't take it as being directed at me.

My response wasn't an arguement. It was in addition to what you said, which I agree with.

Back
Top Bottom