Receivers have to adjust to Feeley's arm | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Receivers have to adjust to Feeley's arm

finzfan4life

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Hank Goldberg reported today that, he talked to some of the Dolphin's coaches and receivers. They say that Feeley throws so much harder than Fiedler that they have to learn to adjust to his speed on his passes. Now that is good to hear, i kept hearing from people on here that he had no arm. Well, i know now that, that's all BS.

That's great news. Let's hope it all comes together with AJ and people remember RS's first real offseason for steals at WR AND at QB. :D

Originally posted by Jimmy James
That's great news. Let's hope it all comes together with AJ and people remember RS's first real offseason for steals at WR AND at QB. :D

:drinkers:

Wow. I'll just have to chime in with Dupree on that one. Fiedler could have the weakest arm among starters in the damn league but I remember it was still a lot better than Huard's arm...and Feeley is not considered to have a very good arm...so if its THAT much better than Fiedler's...how is Huard even a backup QB in this league?

Props to Huard though. None of these other guys in the league even if they are only making the veteran's minimum, would have the bollocks to show up to practice in a 1994 Toyota Corolla. My friends were down at TC back when Huard was our backup QB and that was his ride. He rolled down the window (manually) and signed a few autographs. Heh

Well any one can throw harder then noodle arm :lol:

Feeley doesn't have a great arm but the weak arm reputation came from his draft evaluations. He was still suffering from problems with his throwing arm and elbow, and lost a lot of velocity...at least thats what I read. I guess that training with the Eagles he got his arm healthy and got his velocity back. But it does make me worry a little about Feeley staying healthy.

Remember when Ray Lucas had to take a bunch of snaps cuz Fiedler got injured? Lucas kept having to ice his elbow and had problems with it, because he wasn't use to the workload. Feeley has elbow problems in his past.

Last time I remember, In 2000 huard was driving a bmw when he was in this restaurant in south beach. It was him cause they asked for his autograph.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Feeley doesn't have a great arm but the weak arm reputation came from his draft evaluations. He was still suffering from problems with his throwing arm and elbow, and lost a lot of velocity...at least thats what I read. I guess that training with the Eagles he got his arm healthy and got his velocity back. But it does make me worry a little about Feeley staying healthy.

Remember when Ray Lucas had to take a bunch of snaps cuz Fiedler got injured? Lucas kept having to ice his elbow and had problems with it, because he wasn't use to the workload. Feeley has elbow problems in his past.

You're worried about Feeley staying healthy?
What other elbow problems from the past has Feeley had? The only one I've heard of is the one injurey he had in college and he's had a few years to get over that.
If I was going to have any concerns, it would be about Fiedler staying healthy.

Feeley might not have the strongest arm in the league but from what I've read from other gm's he has above average armstrength...I wish all this nonsense about him having a weak arm would go away, one of the reasons RS took him was so that he could hit the deep pass

Originally posted by finzfan4life
Hank Goldberg reported today that, he talked to some of the Dolphin's coaches and receivers. They say that Feeley throws so much harder than Fiedler that they have to learn to adjust to his speed on his passes. Now that is good to hear, i kept hearing from people on here that he had no arm. Well, i know now that, that's all BS.

Honestly, this means absolutely nothing as Ray Lucas was also known for zinging super hard passes all the time. In fact, this could actually be a very concerning negative if it means that he's gunning his passes in all the time and not putting the proper touch on the short ones.

Just something to be aware of.

Back
Top Bottom