Receivers have to adjust to Feeley's arm | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Receivers have to adjust to Feeley's arm

Originally posted by Deus Ex Dolphin
THIS IS TERRIBLE! Don't you people realize how this will spell disaster for the Dolphins this season???

I understand now, how all these years... Wanny was ONLY trying to protect the WRs from injury. Jay would never, EVER throw a pass so hard as to cause injury to a WR's fingers!

Feeley? He might be breaking fingers left and right (hands)!!

What have you done Rick? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?? :eek:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

That is awesomely funny.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Can someone tell me when we've had a practice for Feeley to show off his arm?

Please don't tell me Hank is reporting something he saw from them playing catch after workouts one day.

Re: Re: Receivers have to adjust to Feeley's arm

Originally posted by Cranx

Honestly, this means absolutely nothing as Ray Lucas was also known for zinging super hard passes all the time. In fact, this could actually be a very concerning negative if it means that he's gunning his passes in all the time and not putting the proper touch on the short ones.

Just something to be aware of.

Nothing really to be aware, i think Hank means that in situations where the ball needs to be threaded in and it needs to be on time with speed ,Feeley can do it and im sure Feeley knos when to put his Tocuh on it

MissedFG...Hank said that "they tell me that the receivers have had to adjust to the velocity of Feeley's passes. I was told that he throws the ball a lot harder than JF does, so I guess that's good !" I am not sure who "they" are, I assume it is Mandich or one of the QAM guys that have been at the training facility...that is the way he put in on the radio....I did not catch all of it though, just the end of his discussion on Feeley...

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
Can someone tell me when we've had a practice for Feeley to show off his arm?

Please don't tell me Hank is reporting something he saw from them playing catch after workouts one day.
Chambers said that they have been working together for "weeks" in his interview...

"...The last few weeks we've been trying to get together and do some routes and everything..."

Link

Back
Top Bottom