Votes: 27 28.4%
  • 10-6

Votes: 25 26.3%
  • 11 or more wins

Votes: 8 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
armyfinfan said:
No way the pats win 12 games next year. I dont see how you can lose both coordinators and another coach and players and think that they will win 12 games let alone 10. Pats dynasty is OVER.

I wish you were right, but that's pretty much what I thought after the 02-03 season. Not in regards to a dynasty, of course, but OVER just the same. I'll never count a Billichick-coached team out of anything

wishful thinking !! u think the genius bill b had no idea that the 2 coords were going to leave over the past few seasons?? thats why the pats made sure they kept eric mangini on board, there will be no drop off there and the offense side, hmmmmm mr brady can run the show by himself with a little help from a few coaches....

as far as players go every yr since they 1st won it all there has been a 1/3 turnover of the team and replaced with capable players that step up and perform in the pats system.... signing david terrell was a huge pick up, he was bradys fav goto wr for 2 yrs at mich, they have a great connection...

for all those people that think the dynasty is over you will be swearing at and kicking the tv screen again come next feb when the pats 3peat in detroit beating the sorry *** eagles again

:roflmao:

ps for those who forgot who ben watson is you will hear alot from him this season, this guy is a stud te and has wr speed.....

patsdynasty said:
ps for those who forgot who ben watson is you will hear alot from him this season, this guy is a stud te and has wr speed.....

i know who he is. i liked him and Troupe (sp?). it just SUCKS he went to the pats.

TorontoFin said:
I wish you were right, but that's pretty much what I thought after the 02-03 season. Not in regards to a dynasty, of course, but OVER just the same. I'll never count a Billichick-coached team out of anything

Isn't that the truth. I was thinking that everything just aligned perfectly for the Patriots in 2001-2002.....a true team winning it all.....but then in 2002-2003 they came back to the pack. Boy was I wrong. If they can win it all this coming year after losing both coordinators.....well, I'm not going to think about that right now.

this is a tough question to ask when we are still a few weeks away from the draft and our final roster could be totally different by the time september rolls around...so as is, i say we go 7-9

I'd say the .500 mark is our benchmark. Anything better is gravy, anything less will be disappointing.

Seriously now I think if we draft Ronnie Brown I think we can possibly go 11-5

patsdynasty said:
wishful thinking !! u think the genius bill b had no idea that the 2 coords were going to leave over the past few seasons?? thats why the pats made sure they kept eric mangini on board, there will be no drop off there and the offense side, hmmmmm mr brady can run the show by himself with a little help from a few coaches....

as far as players go every yr since they 1st won it all there has been a 1/3 turnover of the team and replaced with capable players that step up and perform in the pats system.... signing david terrell was a huge pick up, he was bradys fav goto wr for 2 yrs at mich, they have a great connection...

for all those people that think the dynasty is over you will be swearing at and kicking the tv screen again come next feb when the pats 3peat in detroit beating the sorry *** eagles again

:roflmao:

you seem very confident for a fan of a team that lost to a crippled 'fins squad, you can't stay good forever

Back
Top Bottom