Votes: 27 28.4%
  • 10-6

Votes: 25 26.3%
  • 11 or more wins

Votes: 8 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ch19079 said:
assuming the fins draft a RB at #2, what do you actually think the final record will be.

edit:
also assume everyone stays healthy.

Everyone stays healthy.....9 wins
The whole team gels right away.....10 wins
The RB Miami is getting, and Feeley play good, to great......11-14 wins

Miami was a mess last year, and they we in every game except one of the Jet games, this year they have better coaching, will have two starting DT on opening day, and will hopfully have a better starting RB when the start, I can not see then doing worse then they did 2 years ago (When they won 10 games), when they had a few big injuries, and Fiedler started 2/3 of the games, and Ricky averaging 3.5 a carry.

Maybe I am a homer but I think we will go 9-7 and make the playoffs as a wild card team.Also I believe Saban will be named Coach of the year.

ch19079 said:
i know. to be completly honest we had a VERY easy schedlual last season. we finished 9-7, we should have beat the jags, raiders, and steelers. and finished 12-4.

(i thaught we could beat the pats once. that would be #13. but then i remembered we had bledsoe :shakeno: .)

why are u in a fin forum if ur a bills fan to werid

I think we can go 11-5 (losses to at Jets , at Patriots, Broncos, Falcons, and Chiefs (5-3 at HOME) (6-2 ROAD).

all the dolphins need to do is get a threat as a runningback so we can open up the air attack becuase we have the weapons through the air to do a lot of damage mcmichael chambers booker (hilliard or boston) considering they pick 1 of them up and that will make dolphins a great team on offense and there defense already looks like a winning team.

6-10, realistic for the roster we currently have. Of course, if some of our players have breakthrough seasons, anything is possible just about.

6-10, realistic for the roster we currently have. Of course, if some of our players have breakthrough seasons, anything is possible just about

ur joking rite that is a joke of a post we have already got a better o-line and it is believed we have 1 of the best o-line coaches around everyones spirits are changed to positive....... i think if the season started right now we would at least be 8-8 IMO

phin lockeroom said:
why are u in a fin forum if ur a bills fan to werid

cus there is nothing to talk about on the bills forum.
but there is alot of news and things to talk about here.

also, i hate the fins more than DUKE. and man i freakin HATE DUKE!!!

its good to know your enemy.
i dont go to the pats forum cus they act like there god.
as for the jets..... i never really cared about the jets.

I think that we will go 8-8 by how our roster and sch looks. But it is still too early to tell since we got to go through the draft and TC.

CrunchTime said:
Maybe I am a homer but I think we will go 9-7 and make the playoffs as a wild card team.Also I believe Saban will be named Coach of the year.

Do you really think Saban will win Coach of the Year for a 9-7 team? If they make the playoffs.........maybe.... and I say that very tentatively. Not that he wouldnt deserve it, but if the dolphins last year werent as bad as most of us believe and what their record showed, then going from 4 wins to 9 wins is really good but not award winning....IMO

Anyways, I see an 8-8 season, and anything above that is bonus. A playoff berth would be tremendous.

With all the changes, I think 7-9 or 8-8 is a realistic goal. This team was awful last year, and it's hard to change all that was wrong in just one offseason. But I think Saban definitely has the ship pointed in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom