Redskins chase Edwards. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Redskins chase Edwards.

Jimmy James

You sit on a throne of lies!
Reaction score
bugmenot.com

Interesting excerpt:

The Dolphins told the Redskins that if they wanted Edwards badly enough they would have to go to no later than the No. 2 spot to get him. Dolphins coach Nick Saban has told other teams interested in Edwards he will take him despite the widespread belief in the NFL that Saban will take a running back such as Ronnie Brown of Auburn.

DonShula84

Sporty Don
Reaction score
I found this interesting also

That includes the Dolphins, who likely would take Smith if the 49ers don't. The Dolphins still might trade Smith. Tampa Bay, which has the No. 5 pick, has shown interest in Smith and might be willing to put together a package of picks to lure him from the Dolphins.

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Reaction score
Slappy8800 said:
ineresting...tho i think we take him just to trade him
I think that could well happen with either Smith or Braylon.

Both are very tradeable.

beejay05

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Has anybody else complete forgotten that Saban was a college coach 5 months ago. He conducts himself like a seasoned NFL coach. I think he is one bad dude. So far we have had a good offseason, and I think it will only continue in the draft. What an improvememt from the Wanny era. Cant wait til noon on saturday. All hail St. Nick

gunka

Scout Team
Reaction score
beejay05 said:
Has anybody else complete forgotten that Saban was a college coach 5 months ago. He conducts himself like a seasoned NFL coach. I think he is one bad dude. So far we have had a good offseason, and I think it will only continue in the draft. What an improvememt from the Wanny era. Cant wait til noon on saturday. All hail St. Nick

I agree. Can't complain about a single thing he's done yet.

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
Slappy8800 said:
mmm i love having to sign up :(

come on, you´re a dolphin fan and don´t wanna sign up with a local newspaper ? :shakeno:

pcfin

Rookie
Reaction score
I am not sure that #9 and #25 from the Redskins is enough to move to #2. If they want Edwards they need to throw in a 3rd or 4th.

finmann

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
pcfin said:
I am not sure that #9 and #25 from the Redskins is enough to move to #2. If they want Edwards they need to throw in a 3rd or 4th.

This is my biggest concern as well. Dropping from #2 to #9 and #25 can't possibly be enough. The Redskins need to give up there second next year as well.

MiamiMan147

I'm a Rocket Man
Reaction score
EDIT: NM, was thinking they were trading up for a QB.

Top Bottom