Reggie bush> 1,000 yards | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reggie bush> 1,000 yards

kastofsna120 said:
ah, it's good to be back

i don't know who this alex fellow is, but i read many of his posts since he's joined (whilst i was on "vacation"), and i love everything he says

where have you been kastoff

kastofsna120 said:
ah, it's good to be back

i don't know who this alex fellow is, but i read many of his posts since he's joined (whilst i was on "vacation"), and i love everything he says

So Dorsey=Leinart..kast? just want your opinion?:)

yeah. actually, dorsey is better than leinart. a better arm, more accurate, etc. and he doesn't do whacko things like get roommates and take dancing classes

kastofsna120 said:
yeah. actually, dorsey is better than leinart. a better arm, more accurate, etc. and he doesn't do whacko things like get roommates and take dancing classes

I love the dancing lessons lol

I dont know if dorsey is better than leinart but they are both the same type of QB, guys that rely on the talent around them to elevate their game

Dorsey had a great record as a starter as does Leinart, Both guys based more on accuracy, both guys that had great WR's for them. Leinart had Mike Williams, Dorsey had Andre Johnson, Id go as far to say Leinart looks better because he has more weapons, I mean I think i could look decent if I had a back like reggie bush that can put up 500 all purpose yards in a game, and WR's that are both fast and can catch like that, Both had a great running game 'Bush/White for Leinart' and portis/mcgahee for dorsey

But look how ken dorsey looked when His RB got hurt in the fiesta bowl vs Ohio state, he looked decent, but nothing special, now take out reggie bush, and white, place in an average RB. How would Leinart look? maybe he has more pure talent than dorsey ever did, but I dont think he would look like a #1 overall pick

kastofsna120 said:

:rofl3: I missed you Kast.

Alex22 said:
I love the dancing lessons lol

I dont know if dorsey is better than leinart but they are both the same type of QB, guys that rely on the talent around them to elevate their game

Dorsey had a great record as a starter as does Leinart, Both guys based more on accuracy, both guys that had great WR's for them. Leinart had Mike Williams, Dorsey had Andre Johnson, Id go as far to say Leinart looks better because he has more weapons, I mean I think i could look decent if I had a back like reggie bush that can put up 500 all purpose yards in a game, and WR's that are both fast and can catch like that, Both had a great running game 'Bush/White for Leinart' and portis/mcgahee for dorsey

But look how ken dorsey looked when His RB got hurt in the fiesta bowl vs Ohio state, he looked decent, but nothing special, now take out reggie bush, and white, place in an average RB. How would Leinart look? maybe he has more pure talent than dorsey ever did, but I dont think he would look like a #1 overall pick
VINCE YOUNG relies on the talent on his team quite a bit too buddy. his receivers make him look really good a LOT. leinart doesn't have this problem

ya see, leinart knows how to throw the ball with incredible accuracy. his receivers don't have to make adjustments to catch bad passes (like vince young). there has been times when the running game was average at best for USC. in the washington game, bush and white had their worst games of the season, and leinart completed 20 of 26 passes with 4 touchdowns. i don't care WHO is on his team, because that doesn't matter. you don't need great players on your team to make great decisions, make great reads before and after the ball is snap, and be incredibly accurate with all of your passes. okay? vince young is more like dorsey than leinart is

I see that utter stupidity is running rampant in this thread.

The speed in the NFL is so much more than in college, and he will go down on the first hit in the nfl

Hasn't been hurt yet in college after more than 600 touches in college.

Yeah he makes college Linebackers and Safteys look dumb but

Do you think guys like, Thomas, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Roy Williams, are gonna let him put those moves on them? He has no running power at all he is all speed, he will be the biggest bust since QB Ryan leaf

Those guys won't have a choice on if Reggie puts a move on them or not because he's so agile. Barry Sanders & Reggie are pretty much identical backs. Barry didn't have a lot of power yet he was successful around the goal line when given the opportunity.

That said if you give him a great O-line that can keep the Linebackers off him and get him into the secondary untouched he can have a solid career

The same goes for every RB in the world. A RB has to make LBs miss & break tackles.

he has great potential but also many weaknesses, he wont run up the middle, so teams will be able to sit on the outside and wait for him, I do think he can be a great punt returner though

Have you seen any USC games? Reggie does run up the middle, quite often, but once he's through he can bounce it outside so quickly that nobody can catch him.

But what happens on 4th and goal? he isnt the kind of guy to move the pile and get that extra push

This is a requirement of a 1000 yard back or a great RB how? He hasn't been given the opportunity to do those things because of LenDale, & why should he? LenDale himself is a top 20 prospect.

kastofsna120 said:
VINCE YOUNG relies on the talent on his team quite a bit too buddy. his receivers make him look really good a LOT. leinart doesn't have this problem

ya see, leinart knows how to throw the ball with incredible accuracy. his receivers don't have to make adjustments to catch bad passes (like vince young). there has been times when the running game was average at best for USC. in the washington game, bush and white had their worst games of the season, and leinart completed 20 of 26 passes with 4 touchdowns. i don't care WHO is on his team, because that doesn't matter. you don't need great players on your team to make great decisions, make great reads before and after the ball is snap, and be incredibly accurate with all of your passes. okay? vince young is more like dorsey than leinart is

Vince Young has more raw talent

At this point leinart is a far better QB yes, but in the long run I think Vince will be the guy, vince young isnt always right on target, but when he is on his game he hits WR's in stride, and if your going to tell me the texas running game is a good as USC's thats really a joke, or even that Texas has The WR's USC has would be laughable, I never said leinart wasnt a great player, or that he wasnt better than young at this point, look at alex smith drafted #1 overall last year, he is a smart QB, with great Accuracy but he really lacks top notch arm strength, thats what I see Leinart as even though Leinart will be a better NFL QB than smith can dream to be. Youngs passes arnt always perfect but he has more arm strength than leinart and puts the ball where it needs to be.

Simple as this

If you think Leinart is the second comeing of carson palmer

Sry keep dreaming

How can you compare Dorsey to Young btw, they have nothing in common

SMadison29 said:

Those guys won't have a choice on if Reggie puts a move on them or not because he's so agile. Barry Sanders & Reggie are pretty much identical backs. Barry didn't have a lot of power yet he was successful around the goal line when given the opportunity.

The same goes for every RB in the world. A RB has to make LBs miss & break tackles.

Have you seen any USC games? Reggie does run up the middle, quite often, but once he's through he can bounce it outside so quickly that nobody can catch him.

This is a requirement of a 1000 yard back or a great RB how? He hasn't been given the opportunity to do those things because of LenDale, & why should he? LenDale himself is a top 20 prospect.

It hard to get your point through to a a guy that throws up 338 posts in a day..I might be wrong though,,therefore I put his silly thoughts in my sig to the best of my ability.

Alex22 said:

At this point leinart is a far better QB yes, but in the long run I think Vince will be the guy, vince young isnt always right on target, but when he is on his game he hits WR's in stride, and if your going to tell me the texas running game is a good as USC's thats really a joke, or even that Texas has The WR's USC has would be laughable, I never said leinart wasnt a great player, or that he wasnt better than young at this point, look at alex smith drafted #1 overall last year, he is a smart QB, with great Accuracy but he really lacks top notch arm strength, thats what I see Leinart as even though Leinart will be a better NFL QB than smith can dream to be. Youngs passes arnt always perfect but he has more arm strength than leinart and puts the ball where it needs to be.

Simple as this

Sry keep dreaming

Seriously..are you Vince Young???

SMadison29 said:

1- I wasnt refering to him being injured I was refering to him not breaking tackles

2- The holes for a RB in college are far bigger than in the NFL. he wont be a good up the middle back

3- No they dont have a choice on whether they get shaken or not, but the guys in the NFL are much better than the guys in college, thats why they are called 'Proffessionals'

4- This subject really is irrelivant until they are in the NFL and we have seen them play, what they do against college guys wont matter when they are in the NFL

ether79 said:
Seriously..are you Vince Young???

No im just saying how can you compare dorsey

A pocket passes, with accuracy

to

Young

A scrambler, with arm strength

leinart is more like dorsey in many regards than young is

Alex22 said:

Simple as this

Sry keep dreaming

1: raw talent means nothing. he can't read defenses
2: LOL, young does NOT have a stronger arm than leinart, not even close
3: leinart is the second coming of tom brady, which i'll take over carson palmer
4: young allows his receivers to make plays for him, like dorsey did in college. leinart makes his receivers look good most of the time

Alex22 said:
No im just saying how can you compare dorsey

A pocket passes, with accuracy

to

Young

A scrambler, with arm strength

leinart is more like dorsey in many regards than young is

I can't seriously talk college football with you is my problem. Yo did say Dorsey=Leinart...therefore your thoughts=jets fans almost. I hope in the end you'd prove me wrong/

Back
Top Bottom