Reggie bush> 1,000 yards | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reggie bush> 1,000 yards

kastofsna120 said:
1: raw talent means nothing. he can't read defenses
2: LOL, young does NOT have a stronger arm than leinart, not even close
3: leinart is the second coming of tom brady, which i'll take over carson palmer
4: young allows his receivers to make plays for him, like dorsey did in college. leinart makes his receivers look good most of the time

You say young is more like dorsey then compare dorsey to leinart

make up your mind please

1-when leinart steps into the pro's he wont be all that great at reading the defense either, and if young cant read defenses than he is superman because he sure makes a lot of plays for a guy you make seem like he has no clue

2- I do believe young has a stronger arm than leinart

3- Tom Brady is a system QB. Not saying he isnt a good QB but Ill take a star over a system QB

4- Thats great, but he also has far more talent around him than young has

kastofsna120 said:
a system QB? brady? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? what the hell does that mean?

It means if you put brady on a team with no talent he will struggle, like he is this year, He can only win with the parts around him set up right

where as guys like

Manning or Vick, would have success no matter where they are, because they have more star talent and can make more out of nothing around them

Alex22 said:
It means if you put brady on a team with no talent he will struggle, like he is this year, He can only win with the parts around him set up right

where as guys like

Manning or Vick, would have success no matter where they are, because they have more star talent and can make more out of nothing around them
tom brady leads the NFL in passing yards this year, and has a QB rating of 90.7. if that's struggling, i'll take it :rolleyes:

kastofsna120 said:
tom brady leads the NFL in passing yards this year, and has a QB rating of 90.7. if that's struggling, i'll take it :rolleyes:

and how many wins has brady got this year?

6-5 isnt superstar ability

Brady plays within the system and does whats asked of him, which is great and he is a great QB, notice he only plays his best when his WR's are makeing the plays though and creating after the catch, he doesnt have that something out of nothing ability other guys have

Alex22 said:

Brady plays within the system and does whats asked of him, which is great and he is a great QB, notice he only plays his best when his WR's are makeing the plays though and creating after the catch, he doesnt have that something out of nothing ability other guys have

Wow! Thats all I'll say.

Alex22 said:

the 6-5 record probably has something to do with his 29th ranked defense

EVERY great quarterback "plays within the system." look at the hall of fame. all guys who "played within the system." that's the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard. if there's a system out there that can produce 3 super bowl champions, i'll gladly take it. especially considering since the QB in that "system" is playing well even outside of the "system"

ether79 said:
Wow! Thats all I'll say.

when brady gets a pass rush on him he is the type to try and do something he isnt capeable of, like against miami when he tried to throw falling backwards and threw a pick, He is a great QB but there are at least 7, or 8 other QB's id take ahead of him

btw, your whole points on leinart and bush are that they will fail just because of the talent around them. believe it or not, not every great player came from a team with just horrible players and they were the only ones with any talent. err, ronnie brown, anyone?

kastofsna120 said:
the 6-5 record probably has something to do with his 29th ranked defense

EVERY great quarterback "plays within the system." look at the hall of fame. all guys who "played within the system." that's the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard. if there's a system out there that can produce 3 super bowl champions, i'll gladly take it. especially considering since the QB in that "system" is playing well even outside of the "system"

Brady = NFL's most over rated QB, and is givin far to much credit for his lack of physical ability

without his WR's he is nothing

kastofsna120 said:
btw, your whole points on leinart and bush are that they will fail just because of the talent around them. believe it or not, not every great player came from a team with just horrible players and they were the only ones with any talent. err, ronnie brown, anyone?

My problem with bush isnt the talent around him

Its the fact he wont put the moves on NFL guys, and he wont break tackles in the NFL, and he will be over powerd in goal line and short yardage situations

Alex22 said:
Brady plays within the system and does whats asked of him, notice he only plays his best when his WR's are makeing the plays though and creating after the catch, he doesnt have that something out of nothing ability other guys have

I have to add this too.

Alex22 said:
Brady = NFL's most over rated QB, and is givin far to much credit for his lack of physical ability

Damn you keep topping what I want to add to my sig.

ether79 said:
Damn you keep topping what I want to add to my sig.

In 2 years when leinart is a bust, we will see what you sig says, maybe mine will have all your posts in them

Alex22 said:

yeah, with all those great receivers he has....

once again, it doesn't matter who your receivers are when you can thread a needle like brady can. and can't you say the same thing about manning? he was one of your "non-system" QBs you mentioned earlier. what's the difference exactly? i'll take harrison and reggie wayne over any receiver brady has, and edgerrin james over corey dillon

Back
Top Bottom