Reggie bush> 1,000 yards | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reggie bush> 1,000 yards

Alex22 said:
My problem with bush isnt the talent around him

Its the fact he wont put the moves on NFL guys, and he wont break tackles in the NFL, and he will be over powerd in goal line and short yardage situations
actually he will make the moves and he will break the tackles. goalline? pfft, that's not even a concern. backs with his explosiveness from the handoff aren't going to be stopped in short yardage situations. they don't use bush for those situation at USC because they don't have to, and because white is pretty good at it, too

kastofsna120 said:
yeah, with all those great receivers he has....

once again, it doesn't matter who your receivers are when you can thread a needle like brady can. and can't you say the same thing about manning? he was one of your "non-system" QBs you mentioned earlier. what's the difference exactly? i'll take harrison and reggie wayne over any receiver brady has, and edgerrin james over corey dillon

The diffence is Manning has more arm strength and accuracy than brady

NE has the most under rated WR's in the league

Example Tom Brady didnt beat miami, Tim Dwight did, he caught a ball that should have been an interception to close out the game, hell when your WR's turn INT's into 50 yard gains lots of guys look good

Alex22 said:
In 2 years when leinart is a bust, we will see what you sig says, maybe mine will have all your posts in them

no but add this to your sig.

VINCE YOUNG WILL NEVER BE A SUCCESSFUL NFL QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex22 said:

Example Tom Brady didnt beat miami, Tim Dwight did, he caught a ball that should have been an interception to close out the game, hell when your WR's turn INT's into 50 yard gains lots of guys look good

Do you watch football? Peyton's recievers are much better than Brady's WR and have always been.

Alex22 said:

what? because dwight caught the PERFECTLY THROWN PASS, that means dwight gets all the credit? that's not how it works. leinart threw a similar pass against notre dame on the last drive of the game that was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT, clearing the defender's hands by no more than an inch. of course, he changed the play before the snap and made an extremly gusty decision, but whatever...his receiver did it for him, right?

manning has more arm strength and accuracy, but brady makes better decisions. he always has. and most importantly: he doesn't get flustered under pressure, unlike manning, who makes some of the worst decisions imaginable when he gets even the slighest bit of a pressure. you wanna talk about a guy who relies on his teammates....lol, imagine manning with no offensive line. he'd be a disaster

ether79 said:
Do you watch football? Peyton's recievers are much better than Brady's WR and have always been.

yes I know peyton have better WR's thats not what im disputeing

First of all

Strickly from a physical ability level, peyton is better

second

Brady's WR's are not the best in the league but they are highly under rated

kastofsna120 said:
what? because dwight caught the PERFECTLY THROWN PASS, that means dwight gets all the credit? that's not how it works. leinart threw a similar pass against notre dame on the last drive of the game that was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT, clearing the defender's hands by no more than an inch. of course, he changed the play before the snap and made an extremly gusty decision, but whatever...his receiver did it for him, right?

watch that play again buddy

The ball was in Reggie Howards hands, tim dwight reached in and took it away, watch the play again

we can settle this before draft day

Rose Bowl

USC vs Texas

Leinart vs Young

after that game we will come back and compare, for now its basically just saying who we think is better, after that game, we will have a better feeling of it

maybe Leinart will do something to sway my opinion

and

Maybe Vince will do something to sway yours

who knows

i usually base my opinions on players on more than one game. the 20+ games i've watched with leinart are more than enough for me to know how well he is. the 8+ games with young i've seen are more than enough

kastofsna120 said:
i usually base my opinions on players on more than one game. the 20+ games i've watched with leinart are more than enough for me to know how well he is. the 8+ games with young i've seen are more than enough

Ive seen about 7 of both of them

and from what ive seen I like young

Besides they will be head to head

perfect time to compare

Back
Top Bottom