Remaining Schedule | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Remaining Schedule

mandal24

Genesis
Reaction score
Dolphins have the 8th easiest schedule remaining ?

In fact, Dolphins should be favored in 6 of the final 8 games (Chiefs and Bills we'd most likely be underdogs)

We can EASILY get to 10 wins.. I'm hoping for 11

Similarly, the Bills should be favored in 5 of their final 7 games (@Cardinals, Pitt)

Final week of the season we got to Buffalo. Could be huge game

We have to take it game by game. Not sure how we pulled out a W today, with no RB and losing Williams early, but I'm happy we did. It is exciting to watch this team again. I can't remember the last time we won a game like this. Don't want to look ahead at this point. I want to be excited for 1 game at a time.

I'm still bracing for Miami to "lose a game they shouldn't" which they haven't so far as they've pummeled inferior teams effortlessly. Winning games consistently every week is hard to do and I wouldn't be surprised if Miami slips up against one of Broncos, Chargers, or Bengals. But I'd say 9-3 is very likely before KC.

Sure could use Albert Wilson right now.

Things are shaping up nicely for us. Hopefully we start to get guys back each week til we are full strength soon.

This team needs a good week of practice. We are continuing a stretch vs a lot of good young QBs, and Sam Darnold too.

This team, at this point, looks like a playoff team no one will want to face in the first round. Wouldn’t it be something if we played Ryan Tannehill in the post season?

All the positive talk about winning games etc I feel like i am the only on who looks at the schedule and says... well that may be true but there is only ONE gimmie game left...

Chargers - Next week is a should win but they are a well coached team with great WRs and their rook is making some (But not enough) Plays...
Denver really is almost a gimmie but we will be on the Rd and in the cold and the altitude... not going to cross that off the list.
Jets - a gimmie.
Bungles are playing decent ball but they are the bungles we should beat them. But...
Chiefs are the chiefs... Should lose but then...
NE at home should be a W but then they still have Belicheat and the refs
Raiders are explosive and dangerous they should beat us.
Buffalo in Buffalo in January is going to be a seriously difficult game to predict and harder to win.

I think we go 5 & 3 over the second half of the season. Could we win more of course we can but at this point I am keeping my expectations in check so my mental health doesn't take a hit.

I think it's hard to say what's going to be easy and what's going to be hard in this strange COVID season, one positive test to the wrong (or right) player could change a whole match up. Got to truly take one game at a time and continue to perform. I was down a little on Flores after the first few games, but that stance looks completely stupid right now, the man has done a truly outstanding job, in the time he's been here. Kudos also to Steve Ross for having the balls to say after 2018, that's enough, this isn't working rip it up and start again. We have to remember that that team last year should never have won 5 games with the talent available. This season was all about consolidation, and it may well end up there, when it's all over but we are a legit Playoff contender and with every chance to go toe to toe with the Bills for the division, the immediate schedule looks very favourable.

I can see the expectations for next year WON'T be to just make the playoffs. It feels like the team is a year ahead of schedule for this rebuild.

All the positive talk about winning games etc I feel like i am the only on who looks at the schedule and says... well that may be true but there is only ONE gimmie game left...

Chargers - Next week is a should win but they are a well coached team with great WRs and their rook is making some (But not enough) Plays...
Denver really is almost a gimmie but we will be on the Rd and in the cold and the altitude... not going to cross that off the list.
Jets - a gimmie.
Bungles are playing decent ball but they are the bungles we should beat them. But...
Chiefs are the chiefs... Should lose but then...
NE at home should be a W but then they still have Belicheat and the refs
Raiders are explosive and dangerous they should beat us.
Buffalo in Buffalo in January is going to be a seriously difficult game to predict and harder to win.

I think we go 5 & 3 over the second half of the season. Could we win more of course we can but at this point I am keeping my expectations in check so my mental health doesn't take a hit.
Chargers have great WRs? For now the Denver game has a high of 51 so I wouldn’t call that exactly cold. Can’t argue with the rest of what you said.

Back
Top Bottom