Remaining Schedule | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Remaining Schedule

Chargers have great WRs? For now the Denver game has a high of 51 so I wouldn’t call that exactly cold. Can’t argue with the rest of what you said.
Keenan Allen and Mike Williams are going to offer a challenge for sure but I was also searching for anything nice to say about them... LOL
Denver is two weeks away as much as I don't want to i get the feeling the snow will move in before we get there.

The thing for me is after the past 20 or so years it is really hard to look at the remaining schedule and not see the landmines of past coaching staffs and poor play and chalk up wins against almost any team... I cant seem to set my expectations above where my PGSD left them... and to think I am actually a positive fan...

Dolphins have the 8th easiest schedule remaining ?

In fact, Dolphins should be favored in 6 of the final 8 games (Chiefs and Bills we'd most likely be underdogs)

We can EASILY get to 10 wins.. I'm hoping for 11

Similarly, the Bills should be favored in 5 of their final 7 games (@Cardinals, Pitt)

Final week of the season we got to Buffalo. Could be huge game
Miami nearly beat Buffalo in a game where Fitzpatrick didn't play particularly well. It's down the road so we'll have to factor in injuries as well.

Every team is beatable if Tua can play like he did today and if the defense continues to play so well.

There is nothing easy about getting 10 or 11 wins for a young team. That would be impressive.

That Miami beat 3 of the 4 NFC West teams including two road games is also impressive. Best division in football this year imo.

All the positive talk about winning games etc I feel like i am the only on who looks at the schedule and says... well that may be true but there is only ONE gimmie game left...

Chargers - Next week is a should win but they are a well coached team with great WRs and their rook is making some (But not enough) Plays...
Denver really is almost a gimmie but we will be on the Rd and in the cold and the altitude... not going to cross that off the list.
Jets - a gimmie.
Bungles are playing decent ball but they are the bungles we should beat them. But...
Chiefs are the chiefs... Should lose but then...
NE at home should be a W but then they still have Belicheat and the refs
Raiders are explosive and dangerous they should beat us.
Buffalo in Buffalo in January is going to be a seriously difficult game to predict and harder to win.

I think we go 5 & 3 over the second half of the season. Could we win more of course we can but at this point I am keeping my expectations in check so my mental health doesn't take a hit.

There’s a good chance that Buffalo has nothing to play for in Week 17. They’re likely going to be 10-2 after the next 3 games. So playing the backups should be easier.

Miami nearly beat Buffalo in a game where Fitzpatrick didn't play particularly well. It's down the road so we'll have to factor in injuries as well.

uh, Miami was down by 2 scores with 51 seconds left against Buffalo.

It was a garbage time Fitz TD that made it a 3 point game.

There’s a good chance that Buffalo has nothing to play for in Week 17. They’re likely going to be 10-2 after the next 3 games. So playing the backups should be easier.
You might be right but the can we really rely on the Bills to win any games? LOL

They didn't look great last week against NE but they played really well today and look like a contender against much better competition.:shrug:

You might be right but the can we really rely on the Bills to win any games? LOL

They didn't look great last week against NE but they played really well today and look like a contender against much better competition.:shrug:

Patriots won 6 Super Bowl’s while squeaking out 3 point wins during the regular season.

Miami even beat them a few of those times.

I think that Gailey will call those games - where we are listed as the underdogs - well enough for us to competitive and maybe even win.

Do you agree?

Dolphins have the 8th easiest schedule remaining ?

In fact, Dolphins should be favored in 6 of the final 8 games (Chiefs and Bills we'd most likely be underdogs)

We can EASILY get to 10 wins.. I'm hoping for 11

Similarly, the Bills should be favored in 5 of their final 7 games (@Cardinals, Pitt)

Final week of the season we got to Buffalo. Could be huge game
That will probably turn into a sunday night game with the ramifications it will probably be with two good teams fighting to win the division. Will be hell of a qb showdown with Allen vs Tua. The afc east might turn back into the Afc east like in the 90s since Patriots got rid of Brady and on the down trend again.

If Flo keeps having his team play better down the stretch like last year, then the gauntlet doesn't seem as daunting.

Back
Top Bottom