Remember Hadnot & Thomas? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Remember Hadnot & Thomas?

matt11390

Starter
Reaction score
Was looking through KFFL's listings of FA's and found that Rex Hadnot of the Chargers and Donald Thomas a
of the Pats are both FA's. interestingly they both played 16 games for their clubs which means they are contributing much better now than when they played here. Looking at their size and maturation as guards, wonder if they would be worth giving looks again this offseason? Wonder if they would fit better in the zone blocking schemes Miami is running now? Thoughts?

Was looking through KFFL's listings of FA's and found that Rex Hadnot of the Chargers and Donald Thomas a
of the Pats are both FA's. interestingly they both played 16 games for their clubs which means they are contributing much better now than when they played here. Looking at their size and maturation as guards, wonder if they would be worth giving looks again this offseason? Wonder if they would fit better in the zone blocking schemes Miami is running now? Thoughts?
I'm sure they've improved. Anyone who got away from the coaching staff from 2000-2011 improved. Would they even consider coming back? doubtful.

I really liked Don Thomas, that kid showed serious promise till his week 1 inhury. After he was never the same for us.

I think Hadnot would be SOLID at RG for us. He is athletic and I think he would do very good in zone blocking scheme.

Hadnot has to be up there in age, Thomas might be worth the investment, he´s strong as an OX!!

Wade Smith is another former Dolphin O line draft pick that got better after he left Miami. I believe he made the pro bowl for Houston.

Thomas was the kid who was playing basketball one day at uconn and the coaches asked him to play football i believe. He had great feet and agility. I wish we could get him back for our zone blocking schemes..

Thomas was starting for the Pats. Nuff said.

Donald Thomas , lol some reporter made him a hall of famer before he finished one whole game here lol. Im not going to begrude Ireland or Sparano because Thomas was let go, he really wasnt that good here

Hadnot really hasn't been good since he left, bouncing around between Cleveland, Arizona, KC, and San Diego.

I think Thomas as started for the Pats due to injury but he's in a scheme that fits.

Wade Smith improved cause he moved to guard and he's a fit for the ZBS.

Thomas wasn't bad but was just caught up in Sparano's never ending process of releasing o-lineman only to bring in progressively worse replacements. It wasn't just Thomas that was shoved out this way, Sparano also got rid of Sameson Satele who has gone on to have a fine career.

Hadnot wasn't bad at all, he helped to stabilize a line that had been atrocious before he came in at guard. I don't see how anyone who sat through Taylor Whitley could ever think Hadnot was a liability.

Back
Top Bottom