Report: Dolphins have done the most work on Oregon QB Justin Herbert | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Dolphins have done the most work on Oregon QB Justin Herbert

jim1

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Miami Dolphins’ offseason is going to be filled with rumors and drama long before the team will have any answers on how their roster rebuild is going to come to life. And much of the buzz around the Dolphins is going to stem from breadcrumbs picked up along the way of what Miami is researching. The latest snippet surrounding the Dolphins’ quarterback search comes from Bleacher Report’s Matt Miller — who was told that Miami is doing their homework on Oregon quarterback Justin Herbert.

Hmm. I keep seeing an inconsistent qb.

Smokescreen? So someone else trades up to our 5th pick and we get extra picks.

Typical to do your most work on a player that has a big problem you're trying to get your arms around. In this case I've no doubt they've done a ton of work on him trying to map out that introverted personality of his and see if he's really got the makeup of the Dolphins next leader.

Miami SHOULD do the most work on Herbert... and Tua... and Love... and Eason...

It does not signify that any of them should be drafted, only that we've overdone due diligence.
Replace Fromm with Love.
The only place Love is considered a draft pick is on this site pushed by a particulate group of two. Love is the farthest 1st rd choice I've seen in the longest time. Don't perpetuate the bs love crap.

Replace Fromm with Love.

Take a closer look at Fromm. Look at the right tackle, Wilson, and notice or just follow the protection Fromm has, and then notice the throws and what happens with Fromm.

Replace Fromm with Love.
The only place Love is considered a draft pick is on this site pushed by a particulate group of two. Love is the farthest 1st rd choice I've seen in the longest time. Don't perpetuate the bs love crap.

I'm not high on him and he's from my hometown.

I think they mostly Love his name.

Take a closer look at Fromm. Look at the right tackle, Wilson, and notice or just follow the protection Fromm has, and then notice the throws and what happens with Fromm.

You gave me a 9 min clip. What exactly do you want me to see? If you want to talk shiz about fromm...ok I can post 100 clips of him throwing NFL passes...So what the point.

Back
Top Bottom