Report: Dolphins & Miami-Dade County Strike A Deal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Dolphins & Miami-Dade County Strike A Deal

That's awesome! I can't wait to hear how Florio will bash Ross / the Dolphins / the city / etc. over this one...

It's a step in the right direction. Referendums are a scary thing. It happened here with the Islanders and they are leaving for Brooklyn. Hopefully with the mayors support, this can get pulled off.

5da3b431-1.gif

Ross is putting serious money into this referendum!

You guys do realize that this is just an agreement to have the public vote on May 14th. This isn't a deal to finance the stadium, the local voters still have final say.

This would have been a slam-dunk non-issue if not for those grifters Loria & Samson.

Don't listen then?

I don't "listen" to him, but I do read PFT for general NFL news. And in reading those other stories it's inevitable that I'm going to see the Dolphins stories and read them and the majority of the time they're going to be Dolphin bashing from Florio.

Hell if I didn't "listen" or read things from people I didn't agree with then I'd have to pretty much give up reading sports forums.

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

You guys do realize that this is just an agreement to have the public vote on May 14th. This isn't a deal to finance the stadium, the local voters still have final say.

Oh I guess I should have actually clicked the link and read the article then. Thanks for clarifying!

This would have been a slam-dunk non-issue if not for those grifters Loria & Samson.
Yes, and there lies the major problem. I am not sure the public will go for any financial public support for the Dolphins because of what the Marlins did. Too bad the Dolphins didn't ask before the Marlins got there deal.

Back
Top Bottom