Report: Dolphins & Miami-Dade County Strike A Deal | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Dolphins & Miami-Dade County Strike A Deal

Your the one that thinks cities should pay for private enterprises endeavers Im not. They already get a substantial tax rebate.
Hell the Falcons owner has a deal with the city only paying 20 percent of the new stadium and Im still not a great fan of that

Sorry dude 33% is 33% stop the spin. You chose to type that before, not me.

They do more than you ask and you still find a way to cry about it.

My personal feeling is the nfl and its owners should pay for their own stadiums but I said before at that level its an ok deal but I was talking about people downing the people that actually live in this county making decisions about where tax dollars are going 5 million of which would go back to dolphins in tax rebates under this deal.
not many people here want to give Ross millions in tax dollars
but the sad fact is other cities are giving more than he was asking for without batting an eyelash to keep their teams. If our city did not agree to this what keeps Ross from selling or moving?

Miami is butt hurt about the marlins. Guess what u should have had some sort of contract in place to guarantee money spent. Too bad so sad. The dolphins are more important than the marlins. Don't lose the dolphins because u screwed up.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Sorry dude 33% is 33% stop the spin. You chose to type that before, not me.

They do more than you ask and you still find a way to cry about it.

Im not crying about anything if the voters vote yes than who am I to say any different

Im not crying about anything if the voters vote yes than who am I to say any different

I explained where you are still complaining even though the Dolphins have gone beyond your dream scenario.

It's all that you do is complain. Even when they go beyond your own expectations you still find a way to try and make the Dolphins look bad.

but the sad fact is other cities are giving more than he was asking for without batting an eyelash to keep their teams. If our city did not agree to this what keeps Ross from selling or moving?

Miami is butt hurt about the marlins. Guess what u should have had some sort of contract in place to guarantee money spent. Too bad so sad. The dolphins are more important than the marlins. Don't lose the dolphins because u screwed up.

well for one not every city is just giving away money and he is welcome to sell but whoever moves the team is going to taking a mighty hit because u cant just put the stadium in a uhaul and thats part of the value of the team. Believe it or not cities are not all lined up for nfl teams. Hell LA is still without a team and a new stadium. Move to San Antonio fine but u dont own the stadium and its revenues. Portland give me a break lol. The dolphins are going nowhere, just scare tactics to get tax money. Hell all the superbowl is now is an excuse to get cities to pay more for stadiums. The NFl is not even trying to hide that fact. There is no longer a rotation of superbowls and the days on one every 5 years is long gone

I explained where you are still complaining even though the Dolphins have gone beyond your dream scenario.

It's all that you do is complain. Even when they go beyond your own expectations you still find a way to try and make the Dolphins look bad.

This debate is more about the NFL than the dolphins because I dont favor tax money for any privately owned stadiums anywhere.
The dolphins will look good to me when we finally field a damn winning team, could care less about a new stadium that I wont be paying a 100 dollars a ticket and 30 dollars to park for.

This debate is more about the NFL than the dolphins because I dont favor tax money for any privately owned stadiums anywhere.
The dolphins will look good to me when we finally field a damn winning team, could care less about a new stadium that I wont be paying a 100 dollars a ticket and 30 dollars to park for.

Wait, you don't attend the games?

i dont think one is any more important. The NFl brings superbowls, the MLB could bring a world series and does offer more actual work than the NFL based on the larger amount of games. The dolphins do have more history and following of course

Wait, you don't attend the games?

Hate to inform u I am stationed in El Paso and yes I attend games I went to the Phoenix game last year and it was quite a bargin compared to what I would pay in Miami.
I will never ever pay a 100 dollars a ticket or 30 dollars to park anywhere. More power to those that do I just dont see it as a wise expendature of my money. i paid like 30 dollars for my ticket to the game last year and nowwhere near that much to park.

We still need the bill to pass. Who exactly gets to vote?

We still need the bill to pass. Who exactly gets to vote?

well actually the bill has two hurdles to pass. They have to get the florida legislature to raise cap on bed taxes which is 6 percent, then dade county votes on this if state says yes.

Back
Top Bottom