(report) Josh Rosen's Stock Is Dropping So...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(report) Josh Rosen's Stock Is Dropping So......

Pass, for the same reasons he's falling. You would think we'd learn our lesson on taking chances on injury risks.

From what I am hearing from My Buddies is if Rosen gets past 4 Bills going to 5 to get him.

They still want to get to two and buddies do say they already have framework for 2, 5, 7. Guess it just depends on when and for who they will pull the triggers on these. Trying to get a look at the board.

if he's there at 11, hopefully trade with someone a few spots back (arizona) so they can jump ahead of buffalo and get him.

then take derwin james (or whoever we love that's there).

Love this idea but since it’s a QB I’m throwing the draft chart out the window.

From what I am hearing from My Buddies is if Rosen gets past 4 Bills going to 5 to get him.

They still want to get to two and buddies do say they already have framework for 2, 5, 7. Guess it just depends on when and for who they will pull the triggers on these. Trying to get a look at the board.

Please let that happen!

Thought Bills want Allen?

11. Miami Dolphins

Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA

Potential trades make it unlikely the Dolphins will have the option of taking one of the top four quarterbacks in this draft, let alone two. They have more urgent needs on their roster, but in this scenario, it will be difficult for them to pass on Rosen and Josh Allen. Starter Ryan Tannehill has no guaranteed money due after this season, and Rosen might be the best fit for coach Adam Gase. -- Kevin Seifert

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/...on-mock-draft-sam-darnold-to-cleveland-browns

So if we do pick Rosen, which QB on our roster is more injury-prone, Rosen or Tannehill? Just wanna get it out of the way so that nobody can say “I told you so” a few months from now.

My main concern with Rosen is health. I think he has the goods. Given the position, I take the risk and draft him at 11

Back
Top Bottom